Frankenstein's Monster [ Katakuri x Reader ]

Frankenstein's Monster - often called "The Monster", "The Creation" or incorrectly called "Frankenstein" - is the legendary creature created by in Mary Shelley's classic horror tale. In the decades since Shelley's original novel, the monster has gone down in history as one of the most iconic horror fiction characters of all time, appearing in numerous media formats.

The exact appearance of the monster has differed between numerous mediums. The most common representation of the monster is a tall, muscular figure with a somewhat flat-looking head, green skin, sunken eyes and bolts sticking out of its head or neck. It also wears ragged clothes and has surgical scars all over its body. The flat head was designed to reflect that Dr. Frankenstein might have to open up the monster's skull to work on its brain.

 Frankenstein might have to open up the monster's skull to work on its brain

[ W a r n i n g : The story is set in Modern World - High School with mythological creatures]

~~~

A tap on my shoulder momentarily brought me back to the outside world, but after a second I was once again lost.

"Y/n, you look dreadful." Usopp had commented before he sat himself at our usual table at the diner hall, slamming his lunch on the desk.

"Of course I do. I have sleep deprivation." I yawned, but quickly widened my eyes. "Hey watch out! You spilled your coke on my Black Melon bread." I hissed, holding up the drenched bun and gazing at my former snack, while sniffing in regret. "How am I going to eat this now?"

"It's still food. If you are bothered by it, then just eat around it." Zoro mumbled, not tearing a glance from his sports magazine, whilst clearly shoving us he had a strange addiction with swords. "Girls, always complaining."

"I can eat it! Give it to me!" Luffy shrieked, his eyes literally shining at the mouth-watering dessert.

"Here." I said, sadly passing him the desired food. The raven abruptly charged towards the bun and devoured it in one go.