Werewolf [ Zoro X Reader ]

A Werewolf (also known as a lycanthrope, wolfman, wolfwoman, shape-shifter, children of the moon) is a human being that has the ability to shape-shift into a large wolf at the night and the full moon. This is caused by the effects of Lycanthropy; the disease that turns a person into a werewolf.

A werewolf also known as lycan is a hypersentient humanoid that has the ability to shapeshift into a ferocious wolf and wolf-like beast. They are one of the most common supernatural creatures found in both stone cities and forests. When the gravitational forces are at a certain point, the humanoid changes. The essence of having a wolf spirit within one's body is called Lycanthropy.

 The essence of having a wolf spirit within one's body is called Lycanthropy

[ W a r n i n g : The story is set in the Modern Time ]

Heavy fluff 

~~~

"Y/n...You have such a cute...dog-!" The orange-head flaky chimed, scratching the nape of her neck. She giggled couple of times in an embarrassed way, her eyes flicking from one object in my apartment to another. I had recently moved from the dormitory to my own rented flat, which was small but neatly decorated- Way better than being crumped in one space and arguing about the bathroom schedule.

"Why do I feel like you aren't so sure?" I hummed, gently scratching the greenish-brown dog behind its ear, not looking at my friend.

"No, no, no!" She again smiled widely but throwing silent prayers to the raven girl beside her. "I mean just look at him. " Nami extended her hand towards my new roommate, soundly sleeping on the couch. "Isn't he cute Robin?" The girl only nodded, too occupied with the books stocked on the wooden bookshelf.

Nami was forced to continue with the praises, which I found extremely hilarious. "He is so big. And...big."

"You already said that." I barged in, hardly restraining my laugh. It was also comical to see how Nami's petite chihuahua looked like a chewing toy in comparison to the greenish dog, barking and trembling the entire time since it stepped into my home.

"Haha- Did I? I guess so." She whispered while visibly cursing under her breath, silence later on enveloping the room.

"Are you sure it is a dog? He looks more like a wolf." Robin began, finally tearing her gaze from the book she indulged herself in it.

"And you should know that because you are an expert." I mocked, some sweat drops forming around my templates. Alert, alert-retrieve, I say retrieve Y/n. Be cool!

"Why are you arguing with me?" She curiously asked, her mild smile crumpling in the corners of her mouth. Usually she liked to challenge people when a debate was starting to form.

"Look, he is perfectly fine. You don't have to worry." I deliberately gazed at the dog, my eyes softening at the sight. It was exactly two months since I found him on the streets, wandering all alone, hurt and barely walking. My heart literally squeezed in pain as I couldn't leave him in that state. So I decided to just take him into my newly moved apartment, first feeding him, then taking care of his wounds. Step by step.

"Ok, ok." Nami glanced at the timer on her smartphone, gasping a bit at the sight. "Oh, shit! Robin, we have to go! It's already ten." The orange-head glanced towards me. "I hope you don't mind Y/n. It's getting pretty late."

"Haha, I understand you. We can talk later." I reassured, tapping my cheeks.

"Ok! Great! See you Y/n! Come Kiwi." The chihuahua skipped to her owner, still annoyingly barking at thin-air before setting herself in between Nami's legs. Why? Just...why?

As we were bidding our long lasting goodbyes and I was slowly closing the door behind them, Robin still suspiciously glanced at the dog.

I exhaled in relief.

"Zoro?" I whispered, towering my friend on the couch. He snored, silently grumping into the sheets. His cute expression made me squirm in hapiness. "Aww, you big baby! Did you suffer with that trembling chihuahua?"

He didn't respond in any kind of away, only nudging himself even more into the bed.

"How can I make it up for you?" I asked, pouting at the ignoring male. That seemed to peek his interest. The greenette nudged his snout to the collarbone of my neck and huffed into it, which only brought small whimpers of help. "Hahaha, stop it Zoro! That tickles!"

"Oh really?" He turned back into his normal form, leaving the werewolf nature behind him. I didn't know how I managed to find this normal. The first time I saw him transforming I thought I was going nuts. But then I gradually...began liking him. Even tho he was a fricking werewolf.

He slurred into my ear while his thumb circled on my warm cheek. "Yes..." I stuttered, feeling the blush on my face. The redness increased when his gaze fell upon my lips, his healthy eyes sparkling in delight. The male greedily licked his lips.

"You are too horny." I breathed, giving him a small grin. I poked his nose and hold him close, brushing a strand of hair from his perfectly shaped face. That seemed to throw the wolf out of control. He leaned closer, our foreheads touching.

"You smell wonderful..." Zoro commented, gently caressing my neck. He broke the touch to stare again directly into my eyes, now all serious. "I'm glad I came across you, Y/n."

I giggled like a preschooler, making him confused at the reminder. "You mean, I came across you. You' d gotten lost and wandered around."

That made him frown in an adorable way. "Damn people and traffic."

"Don't blame others for your bad sense in direction."

"Do you want to repeat that?" His delicate touches on my hands stopped as he seductively challenged me. Trapped between his arms, I desperately tried to regain my compulsion, but nevertheless I failed.

"What? That you are bad with directions?"

"Now you've said it." Zoro whispered, making my breath hastened, the intense rhythm of my heartbeat undergoing an irregular count.

Leaning to my ear, he said in a sultry voice. "It's time for your punishment." I was lost within the breathless paradise of his dreamy stare and no sooner without any authority he clutched his hands unto my hips.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that, doggy?"

"Continue with that sharp tongue of yours... ' s making me even more aroused."

"..."

"Tch, this is not the time for blushing." Without a warning and being unable to resist any longer, our mouths pressed together in a long, passionate kiss. Zoro drew his tongue over my teeth and swallowed his groan of pleasure as we slid closer to each other, no visible gap between us. "Z-zoro..."

"You are still so innocent." He noted, his minty breath flashing my face. I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. A hand ran through my hair, as the kisses became harder and more urgent. "W-what are you doing?

"What does it look like...marking you." Unwillingly departing his mouth from the crock of my neck, he nonchalantly answered.

"I'm not an object!" I whispered-shouted in an outrageous voice, but in reality, didn't mind his touch.

"I know...Just for precaution." Zoro grinned.

I sighed, not able to resist his swings and patted his head. "Now I understand why you were so grumpy. Chihuahuas are a lot like farts......only their owners can stand them."

"You are a funny one, Y/n."

"I know."