Ashlee Harold

This is Ashlee Harold She's 16 turning 17, same age as Keifer

She's 16 turning 17, same age as Keifer.
She's a actress and a singer.
Lucas' childhood friend.
She's 5'4
——————-
Still September 20,2021

"Trouble in paradise already?" asked a girl with long brown hair, short and a skinny figure.

"Ash." Lucas spoke up, surprised, "why are you here so early? I thought you were arriving from San Francisco later this week" he said confused.

"I was curious as to why you moved in early too.. and when I visited your home, your mom said you went to pick up some contestants at the airport." She stated with raised eyebrows.

The two of them shared a moment of silent until Ashlee spoke up again, "well?"

"What?" Lucas questioned her scrunching his brows together.

"Are you going to tell me who it is that got you excited to move into this reality game show? Last time I checked you didn't even WANT to accept their offer." Ashlee said.

Lucas sighed and looked back at the boys' house, he walked towards Ashlee and pulled her away from the house in case there was any chance they'd hear them talking.

"I-Ah! Lucas! Whatareyoudoing?!?" Ashlee exclaimed angrily.

"Remember that Filipino boy band we saw 2 years ago?" Lucas asked as he continued to walk with Ashlee being pulled trailing behind him.

"Yeah, the tnt boys I think?" Ashlee asked, "what about it" she asked as Lucas stopped causing her to bump into his back, they were now in front of his house.

"They're here. Which means he's here." Lucas hinted,

"You can't be serious... that was 2 years ago!" Ashlee shouted.

"SSSSHHHHH!" Lucas pleaded, covering Ashlee's mouth with his hand

"I cannot believe you even remember him still!" Ashlee whispers slapping his hand from her mouth, "I can't believe you still have a crush on him!" She says,

"Huh!?"

As she says this, the two hear the gasped that reacted to the news of Lucas liking someone from the group. It was pretty dark they couldn't see, maybe he was imagining it Lucas thought.

"Enough of this. Let's go inside Ash." Lucas says still unsure if there was someone listening in, he looks around one last time and heads inside his house.

-Mackie's POV-
"Huh!?" I accidentally said out loud, too loud maybe. I tried my best to hide from the two who were talking, I knew I was safe once they had gone inside the house.