"Whatever"

Narrator's POV

It's been three days since the accident happened, Keifer and Francis were still not talking to Mackie. Mackie has been locked in his room in those days.

-Flashback-

The day after the incident.

"We need to talk about what happened."  Their manager said,

"There's nothing to talk about."  Keifer voiced out with his head down.

"Obviously we should, I need to know what happened."  The manager said.

"I'm sorry to be rude, but there's nothing to talk about. She fell, that's it." Keifer sighs.

"I know you're having a hard time with your girlfriend at the hospital but-.." the manager replies.

"Please." Keifer whispers.

"She sustained an injury and she says Mackie pushed her." The manager whispers looking up making sure Mackie doesn't hear.

"She fell. Mackie didn't push her. I saw the whole thing." Keifer lies, "Please. I don't want to talk about this. I just want to rest." Keifer sighs.

"Okay..." the manager gives in.

Keifer heads to the stairs and starts walking up, he got up the stairs and saw Mackie overhearing everything by the wall.

"Keifer.. why'd you cover for me?" Mackie asks quietly.

"That's the final time I will EVER lie for you." Keifer says sharply.

As Keifer walks by him, mackie mumbles,

"You didn't need to lie, I'm innocent.. I didn't push her."

Keifer heard his mumble and scoffed,

"Whatever."

Keifer slams the door behind him expressing his anger.

Mackie looks down, shedding a tear and quickly wiping it away, shutting himself back in his room.

-end of flashback-

Mackie would only come out once a day to get a slice of bread or a fruit to keep him from starving.

Francis and Keifer left him alone, Keifer left his room and walked the down stairs, Francis sees him and runs up to him.

"Hey Keif, going to the hospital?" Francis asks

"Yup, the doctor said they might release her soon.." Keifer says, putting up a fake smile.

Keifer has been different since the accident, he's been empty.

Whether it was because of Kim being hospitalized or because of his and Mackie's relationship, its anyone's guess.

"Um hey.. have you talked or even seen Mackie lately?" Francis whispers, leaning in.

"No.. I haven't." Keifer sighs, putting his shoes on.

"Neither have I. He never comes out to eat.. I'm worried." Francis says looking down.

"I don't know Frans, I gotta go." Keifer says walking out the door, waving bye to his friend.

Mackie's POV

I watch as Keifer runs to Ivan's car, from my window.

I haven't talked to him or to Francis since the day of the accident, I haven't gone out either.