The end is nearing

Narrator's POV
Keifer wakes up, in his bed with a massive head ache.

"Ugh..." he expressed.

"Goodmorning.." mackie says, leaning on the door way.

Keifer looks at him, confused.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Mackie questions with a smirk.

Keifer shakes his head, still confused.

"Give him a break." Francis says entering with Tylenol and a cup of water.

"Here." Francis passes it on to Mackie.

mackie grabs the water and Tylenol, walks towards Keifer and sits on the bed, facing him.

"Here." Mackie says, offering the Tylenol to him.

Keifer grabs the medicine, and takes one out.

He puts it in his mouth, mackie gives him the water.

"Thanks.." keifer says quietly.

"No problem." Mackie says

"You're welcome." Francis smiles.

"Listen.. I don't want you guys to think we're okay now." Keifer starts.

"We'll talk later, you better dress up. And act like you're okay." Francis says, in a serious tone.

"Why?" Keifer asks.

"Mr. Nelson called a meeting, everyone needs to go." Mackie says getting up, "let's go..." Mackie offers his hand for Keifer to grab, to help him stand up.

Keifer looks at his hand, then at Mackie's face.

Then sighs..

"Fine." Keifer says taking his hand.

Mackie grins with Keifer's decision and pulls him up.

----------------------------

Keifer and the group walk into the main building,

"hey Keifer," Lucas says standing by Ashlee

"Hi," Keifer smiles

"You guys are friends now?" Francis asked raising his eyebrows.

"More like drinking buddies.." Keifer smirks.

Keifer walks forward and bumps onto Selina.

"whoops, sorry Selina." Keifer says rubbing the back of his head.

"I- uh... I'm sorry.." Selina says running away, shyly.

Selina stands by herself near a window, she looks at Keifer who doesn't remember anything from last night.

Mackie catches her staring, the memories from last night come flooding in. He glares at her which makes her look away.

"What's wrong?" Francis asks.

"No.. nothing, just saw something I didn't like," Mackie replies

Nelson arrives with a stern face.

"Due to recent events, the show that was supposed to air will be postponed. In the meantime, you all will be held under our care, the 2-year contract still stands but you all will work on getting to know each other and yourselves. Know, that I do not blame anyone for recent incidents. We still have time to postpone the show, I want all of you to work with your other contestants to improve your relationships. For the next two months, you will not get any challenges, any work will be stopped. I hope you all will be able to do as asked, work on yourselves and your relationships. That is all for today, I will keep in touch." Nelson smiled.