Truth or dare

Narrator POV

"Absolutely not." Keifer voices out

"no." Mackie shakes his head

The two finds themselves the center of attention after their answers were said simultaneously and heard equally as loud.

Everyone was staring at them in silence and raised eyebrows,

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Francis whispers excitedly.

Keifer turns to Francis and glares at him, "No." Keifer whispers sharply.

Francis flinched at Keifer's reaction, he tried holding his tears back but it became apparent he was about to shed tears.

Keifer saw his friend quiver, he realized his mistake and smiled at Francis like he usually does to calm him down. Keifer reaches for Francis' hand and squeezed it to comfort his friend.

Francis pulled his hand back from Keifer, making sure no tears left his eyes and turned away from Keifer.

"Frans.." Keifer whispers with worried eyes, then he felt a hand on his shoulder pulling him back from Francis.

"Not now." Mackie says in a low tone, Keifer understood and sighed.

"Let's play everyone!" Ashlee shouts

Everyone shouted 'Yeah' and in the midst of all the chorus Keifer speaks up, "I don't know.." This time a little less unsure of his answer.

"Oh come on, don't be so killjoy. Unless you're scared of something?" Lucas shrugs.

Keifer sighs and shakes his head, giving in the peer pressure Lucas initiated.

Everyone sat around an empty bottle,

"I'll start" Ashlee giggles as she spins the bottle

The group anticipated who it was going to land on, as it begins to slow down Selina speaks up, "Remember whatever happens here stays here." Everyone nodded in agreement.

The bottle stops and it faces Lucas, Ashlee laughs and asks "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Lucas shrugs.

"Let's start easy, then," Ashlee says, "

------------------------------

Author's note: I will be writing from Keifer/Mackie pov during the game

------------------------------

Keifer's POV

Ashlee dared Lucas to jump in the nearby lake, which he refused, instead, Ashlee dared him to sing and run around the camp, shirtless.

Of course he was caught by a councillor and was asked to go back to the cabin.

Once Lucas came back he spun the bottle and it landed on, Noah.

"Truth or dare?" Lucas asked.

"Truth" Noah answered

"Who in this group would you love to work with?" Lucas asked,

"Aurora, just cause we have similar preferences." He shrugs.

No one thought anything of the answer but I noticed Aurora stare at Francis a bit.. 'why did she stare at him?'

Noah spun the bottle and it landed on Aurora,

"Truth or dare?"

"Hm.. dare." Aurora giggles.

"Choose one guy and sit on their lap until the next two turns!" Noah laughs, while Aurora gasped.

"Choose, or I'll choose for you!" Lucas threatens, which made me gag.