First challenge

September 29, 2021

The boys were lounging in their house for the last week, they thought about going out and making friends but were scared about starting any drama with other contestants.

Mackie is on his phone scrolling through Instagram in his bedroom, while Keifer is reading a pamphlet about "Nelson Garden" the place they were staying, Francis is soundly asleep in the living room couch downstairs.

"Mackie," Keifer calls through the door.

"Yeah?" Mackie answer

"I'm coming in!" He announces

Keifer opens the door and slides through into his room.

"Hey Mack" keifer starts,

"Yeah? What's up?" Mackie says sitting up putting his phone down.

"I just wanted to talk to you about the whole Lucas thing." Keifer starts, "we're going to get the first challenge anytime today, that means we have a meeting with everyone.. I don't want you fighting with him again." Keifer sighs.

"I won't start anything Keif," mackie says with worried eyes, he puts his hands on Keifer's shoulder, "but if he starts something..." Mackie says staring at Keifer and looks away.

"IF, he starts something I'll deal with him." Keifer says.

"What makes you think you can deal with him?" Mackie says sharply. Mackie felt hurt by how Keifer said what he said as if the two were close friends.

"What?" Keifer questions, Keifer takes his response offensively.

"Sorry, I just worry..." Mackie sighs retreating his hands from Keifer and holds his hands together.

"You don't need to. It's not hard to notice Lucas treats me differently.. for what reason? I don't know but it makes it easier for me to deal with him so you don't have to." Keifer says piercing his eyes on Mackie's.

"Keif, I-," mackie starts,

"GUYS!" Francis screams as he enters the room, making both Keifer and Mackie jump up.

"What is it?" Mackie screams back

"It's here! There's a letter saying we need to meet up at the main building in 15 minutes!" He says enthusiastically.

" get dress! We need to go!" Francis says running into his room.

"Mack, what were you going to say?" Keifer asks.

"Oh no, it's nothing.." mackie gulps

"Hm, okay but remember what I said, please trust me Mack." Keifer says smiling, and walks out of the room.

——
The boys lock the door to their house and run to the main building hoping to be 5 minutes earlier than planned meeting.

They enter the main building and they see Selina sitting down on her phone.

"Hey Selina!" Keifer says walking ahead of the other two boys.

"Hey Poy!" Selina says.

"Poy? Are they close?" Mackie whispers with anger.

"Yeah haven't you noticed Keifer texting someone all the time now?" Francis says nodding his head.

"No." Mackie says angrily.

"Keifer!" Mackie shouts gesturing for him to come over. Keifer leaves Selina and heads for Mackie and Francis.

"Good idea Keif!" Mackie praises.