|| ⍟ emoji starters

🖍like all heroes , the avengers get fan mail and during his free time , steve opens up as many cards and letters as he can

🖍
like all heroes , the avengers get fan mail and during his free time , steve opens up as many cards and letters as he can . they always put a smile on his face , especially the ones from kids . so as a thank you , he decided to draw them something and send it back . he had been doing this for a while without anyone knowing , but one late night , he ran out of crayons and went around the tower searching for some until your muse stopped and questioned him .

____________________________________

📼
steve had found an old vhs documentary made about him years after his disappearance . he was curious about it and had even gone out to a pawn shop to buy a vhs player . he set up everything in the living room area of the tower and played the documentary . a small smile was on his face , watching a few of the soldiers he knew say a few words about him . it was a bittersweet moment to him as he remembered his life in the 40s . he was so attentive to the screen that he hadn't realized your muse had also been watching it for a few minutes now .

____________________________________

🥊
the training room was probably steve's favorite room , spending lost of his time there either at the punching bag or in the boxing ring with punching pads . one day he got a letter from a new and local boxing ring that was going to open and they invited him to be the guest of honor , plus have a friendly boxing match with one of the boxers on opening day . the day arrives and he invites your muse and the team . he was wearing a one - of - a - kind red , white , and blue star spangled pair of boxing shorts with the name ' Captain America ' stitched on the elastic as well as a matching satin robe provided by the owner of the ring . Your muse ( and the team ) wasted no time in teasing him .