|| ⍟ valentines day edition

O N E L I N E R S

" no , I didn't buy you a card . . . I made you one . "

" roses are red , violets are blue . would you be my valentine ? "

" would you like to have dinner with me ? on valentine's day ? "

" want to come with me to the store ? I hear the valentine's day candy is on sale . "

" I need happy , I need romantic , I need love , and I need it from you . "

" I , uh , was walking past the flower shop and got you these . I know how much you like them . "

" happy valentine's day . I got you your favorite box of chocolates . "

" I guess today is the best , and most cliche , time to tell you I like you . a lot . "

" you're going out to dinner with them ? I can't stand the idea of some jerk hurting you , I just can't . I can't . "

" This holiday is nothing but capitalistic propaganda anyway . And no , I'm not saying that because I don't have someone to spend it with . . . "

E M O J I S T A R T E R S

💐
You get a large bouquet of flowers for valentine's day with a card and chocolates , but no name as to who sent it to you .

💔
You spot Steve alone outside , looking at the lake in front . He wore a dark blue suit and in his hand a single rose hanged ; by the looks of it , he had been stood up by his 'date' .

🥂
Steve and you arrive at a fancy restaurant for your valentine's day date , it was empty and reserved only for you both .

♥️
Steve invited you over for dinner , taking the whole day to cook and bake your favorite foods , decorate his place with flowers , and hoping you'd like it .

🎻
After a nice valentine's day dinner , Steve takes you on a walk around the city , only to stop by a violinist playing for the couples around and asking you to dance .

💝
Steve brings you your favorite chocolates ; but not just one or two boxes , no he brings a truckload of them .

🥡
Instead of going out , you and Steve decided to stay , have take out and watch a cheesy movie .

🛥
As a valentine's day surprise , Steve takes you on a romantic trip on a yacht , decorated with flowers , petals , chocolates , etc .

M I N I S T A R T E R S

You had watched Steve get rejected year after year by his 'crush' , even after they showed clear signs of interest in him . It was valentine's day and you find him looking out the window as some couples walked by with valentine gifts , only for him to close the blinds .

Steve arrived at the your place with a stuffed animal , flowers , boxes of chocolates , and a full course meal from your favorite restaurant . He had heard you were 'sick' and decided to at least treat you to something on valentine's day so you wouldn't be alone , as friends . . . of course .

Your muse found Steve in the living room , late at night . He seemed to be very concentrated , writing and drawing some things on the paper on the table . As you peeked behind him , you realized it was a valentine's day card .

This whole valentine's day thing was nerve - wrecking for Steve as he had never really experienced it . But he did his best , looking up videos on cooking dinner , buying you gifts , and making sure the night was romantic enough for the occasion .

* lovers only *
Steve wasn't very secretive when it came to you , but when it came to surprises for you , he would take it to the grave . It was valentine's day , and he had planned it extra special with extra flowers , extra balloons all arranged inside the small cabin . He wanted it to be perfect . Why ? He was finally going to propose .