|| ⍟ headcanons

⍟Even though most of the time he shaves it , Steve loves to let his beard grow

Even though most of the time he shaves it , Steve loves to let his beard grow . Especially after going rouge , he erased his image as America's Role model and became a nomad . It was a clear message that he would no longer be used as a puppet for the government and would go by his own orders . Plus , the man definitely liked the way he looked

Every year on his birthday , before he joined the avengers and had no one , he'd go out on his bike and spend the night on a hill , watching the fireworks . He didn't really have a party or at least someone to celebrate it with , but after he joined the team , they would not let him rest , especially when he hit 100 . Let's not get started on the presents .

Steve definitely has a sweet tooth , he loves sweets ( as much as fruit ) . He most likely has his own stash of candy in his room . Since he has traveled around the world during missions , he picks up a few handfuls of candy from each country before returning . That being said , out of that stash , his favorites have to be the spicy mexican candy and dark chocolate — milk chocolate isn't as good and don't get him started on white chocolate .

Steve draws , a lot . Whenever he has free time , he will grab his sketchbook and go out to the park , a coffee shop , or even to the forest and draw . He has a few sketchbooks already full of his drawings and he has one dedicated to drawings of his team , it is filled with moments of them just being them . Even if they were constantly moving , Steve could draw them from memory — he is good at remembering up to three people who he has been sketching and complete it the next day . However he has never shown the team his drawings .

Speaking of art , Steve secretly owns this small tattoo shop in the city . When he isn't fighting aliens or robots , he goes and checks up on it . Since not many people recognize him as being Captain America , he works there from time to time , whether he draws tattoo sketches or does the tattoos on the clients .

Steve has tattoos . Of course they are only 5 small ones that he has . He has one on his right shoulder blade — a small outline of a flying bird to symbolize freedom , as cliche as it sounds . He also has a quarter sized compass arrows on his left tricep . A small red star on his left inner bicep in honor of his best friend , a blue star on his right inner bicep to symbolize his past life before he became Captain America . And last but not least , a tattoo on the left side of his collarbone — a dime sized chevron tattoo of only three arrows going upwards to symbolize change — like the changes that he faced after he came out of the ice .

After S.H.I.E.L.D. found him , he started adjusting to the modern world . Fury gave him a phone and a laptop and ' somewhat ' taught him how to use them . Though it took some time , he got it — not fully , but he got it . Point is , he somehow found out about conspiracy theories and watched a ton of videos , even though they weren't as big back then . Now , he definitely watches them and he clearly believes some theories , especially about the government .

Steve owns 7 motorcycles and they are all kept in the compound's garage . Fury had gifted him the first one after the battle of New York against Loki . With that one , Steve fixed it and designed it to look almost like the one he had lost in the '40s . As the years went on , he began collecting them and repairing them to suit his missions and daily life . They also help him navigate faster .

After the final battle with Thanos , he was tasked to go back in time and return the stones . Before he left , he also took Mjolnir with him to return to Thor of the past . However , something happened in the past and he was granted keeping the hammer by Thor himself , giving him the blessing of the gods and all . So Steve returned with the hammer and practices a lot . It still amazes him to know that he is worthy .

After Thanos broke his shield , Steve kept the broken pieces in a glass case . It was to keep it as a remembrance of all the times he had used it to go on missions . That being said , since it was made from vibranium , T'Challa offered to have it fixed and the king of Wakanda kept his promise . He returned the shield to Steve , looking like it was never broken and now he uses it , along with Mjolnir .