|| ⍟ nsfw alphabet

A  for  A f t e r c a r eSteve is a very caring man , especially after sex

Steve is a very caring man , especially after sex . He loves to cuddle with you and feel your warm skin against his while he leaves lingering kisses on your shoulder and have a hand in your hair , stroking it gently . If he's not doing that , he is taking a warm shower or bath with you , helping you get cleaned up . Even after a session of rough sex and naughty words , he knows how to be gentle with you and take care of you .

B  for  B o d y P a r t s
Steve adores you , all of you . He thinks your body is a work of art . That being said , he does have his favorite body parts ; your hips and your ass . Something about his large hands pressed against them , guiding your movements back and forth against him . Not to mention he loves leaving hickeys and love bites on the soft skin of your hip bones . His third favorite body part of you would have to be your neck . He loves finding your sweet spot , the one that makes your breath hitch .

C  for  C u m
What can he say ? He might be a man from the forties , but now he loves getting dirty . When receiving oral , he likes to fill up your mouth with his cum and he expects you to swallow , a big turn on for him . Other times he'd like to see it dripping down your face and chest or on your stomach and thighs ; it's a guilty little pleasure of his . But the one thing he loves to do is to cum inside of you — as long as both consented to it , that is . Just the thought of him being buried deep inside of you , filling you up makes the man go crazy .