|| ⍟ love alphabet

A  for  A f f e c t i o n Missing out on years of his life with the woman he had fallen in love with before he went into the ice made him long for someone

Missing out on years of his life with the woman he had fallen in love with before he went into the ice made him long for someone . He longed for affection , compassion , . . love . Being with you has made him happier , it has made him realize this was what was missing in his life . He definitely loves getting affection from you , making him feel loved and being reassured that he can be happy . He also loves giving it , always trying his best to make you know you're his everything and he doesn't want to lose you .

B  for  B a b y
A family is something that Steve has always wanted . Of course , he never mentioned it before when he hadn't been given the serum and certainly not before he went into the ice . He keeps it to himself , more so after knowing there are bigger threats in the universe . He wants to form a family with you , to hold his child in his arms and settle down . He has that paternal instinct , only wanting to care and protect his family .

C  for  C u d d l e s
Just like affection , Steve definitely has cuddling at the top of his list . The feeling he gets when he is able to hold you in his arms is unexplainable and it's definitely one of his favorite feelings . Just to hold you makes him happy . Though of course , he doesn't mind being held by you . When he lays his head on your lap and feels your fingers in his hair , that certainly makes him happy . Or when he is able to just hide his face in your neck or press his head on your chest just to hear your heartbeat .