𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮.

{👑}

it was 2am. yoongi was finally, peacefully asleep and unbothered.

the entire day his tiny feet scrambled around the castle, completing tasks given by the royals. the family all gave simple instructions, whilst taehyung gave the male difficult ones.

"make me homemade kimchi."
"hand wash my white clothes."
"clean my shoes."

he was glad to finally have time to rest.

well - some time.

taehyung loomed over the curled up body. he looked so small and cute when he slept.

but, he couldn't let himself become distracted by the very angel in front of his eyes.

something important was on the line.

remembering the reason he came to yoongi, he quickly replaced his relaxed expression with an overly-worried one.

"y-yoongi!" the prince whisper-shouted.

yoongi didn't move.

taehyung's hands hovered over his petite figure, strong hands on yoongis shoulders, slightly shaking him.

this made yoongi blink once. twice.

eyes opening slightly as an arm was raised to rub away the drowsiness.

"taehyung-ah.. it's night.. why are you," he yawned, "asleep?" he groaned, whimpering slightly, assuming taehyung wanted him to do something for him.

"yeontan went missing," he informed, eyes glistening with tears.

taehyung's voice was lined with nervousness, and somehow, sadness can also be made out from his tone.

yoongi sat up straight.

mina had told him about how taehyung loved yeontan, considering it was the only living organism who 'understood' taehyung.

that and the dog basically grew up with him.

"0h, no. oh, no, no, no," yoongi repeated, feet touching the wood's cold surface, searching for slippers.

yoongi hurried out is door, taehyung following behind.

the two called out for yeontan all over the castle.

an hour passed, and taehyung still didn't have a dog in his hands.

yoongi threw himself onto the couch, burying his head into a pillow.

it's too late for this.., "wait, what the-"

yoongis thoughts were interrupted as the 'pillow' he was on was way too fluffy and had the scent of a dog.

the castle was simply lit, so you can see why they didn't see yeontan on the couch before.

yoongi grinned widely, gums exposed, and he immediately cradled the dog,

"tannie! oh, my god, thank you hyung," taehyung said, rushing over to the older male and stealing yeontan from him, pulling the companion to his chest.

yoongi didn't lose his smile.

in fact, it grew larger seeing the taller male become a big baby for the dog.

taehyung caught yoongi staring, clearing his throat before his wide boxy-grin turned into a pulled back expression.

"ah - thank you.. so much. i'll - uh, you'll have a day off tomorrow."

yoongi tilted his head, nodding before getting up from the couch and leaving to his room.

well. this whole adventure was fun, sadly it had to come to an end seeing how drowsy yoongi felt.