𝓢𝓲𝔁.

yoongi didn't want to stop.

hell it was the last thing on earth he wanted. his neck was now bruised up prettily.

but he couldn't help feel as if they were being watched.

yoongis small hands pressed against taehyung's chest, softly pushing away.

taehyung's eyes fluttered open, a questioning look on his face, asking why he stopped.

"taehyung-ah.. we're in public."

right..

the slender male shook his head, messily taking a hand through his hair.

"you're right, hyung. i'll, uh, get back to my friends and you get back to yours," he pulled his mask back up.

he was in a hurry.

he didn't know what he just did, but if anyone found out, god the trouble that would stir.

taehyung hurriedly left the older male, trying to find his way to his friends.

yoongi stood still for a second, completating all of his life choices.

it hadn't occurred the he know how hickies visible all over his neck.

everywhere.

his pale skin was covered by the purple color.

he burried his head into his hands.

what the hell was he supposed to tell his friends?

i'll just leave back to the castle.. catch an uber and shoot them a text.. easy.

and he did as he thought. in an instant, he left the theme park, head hanging and not wanting anyone to catch a glimpse of his neck.

curse you, taehyung.. he thought to himself.

{👑}

yoongi sat at the edge of his bed, surrounded by complete darkness.

a hand rubbed at the spots taehyung marked.

god, how good it felt then, but it now feels as if he had committed a sin.

the male was wearing a silver colored, silky robe. he'd gotten out of the shower, hence the cover up.

the silk fabric draped elegantly off his shoulder, exposing his pale skin.

his raven hair was damp, sticking to patches of his head.

yoongi was in deep thought, mind still processing the events that happened this evening.

his inner voice, however, had been interrupted at the click of his door sounded.

he looked up, meeting the eyes of the prince, the entering male leaning against the door.

taehyung's lips slightly parted after seeing how yoongi was positioned.

his amazed expression had been replaced with a sly smirk.

"royalty suits you well, babe."

yoongi felt his face heat up, luckily the room was dim, therefore his red-stained cheeks were hidden.

"im looking for an apology, mr. kim."

"and why's that, kitten?" he responded, the raspy, rough voice that drove yoongi crazy responded.

yoongi sucked in a breath.

"because.. you marked me up way too much. now i can't go out without having to wear a turtleneck or scarf."

taehyung scoffed, head tilting.

"you asked for it. flirting with other boys and such," taehyung clicked his tongue, nearing the boy who sat on the bed.

"oh so i can't speak with other men?"

"you can.. i just don't want you looking all pretty for them, you know? if they saw you like this.. the shit i'd do to them.."

taehyung paused, hand reaching out and tracing shapes onto yoongis visible shoulder.

"as mentioned before.. you're mine, babe. you belong to me."

with those words, yoongi allowed himself to melt into taehyung.

taehyung took this as the chance to lean towards the other, teasing him as their lips brushed against each other's.

yoongi pouted.

"just kiss me, you d*ck."

taehyung smiles against yoongis lips before pressing deeper than before, yoongi falling backwards into the bed as taehyung climbed over him.

yoongi wrapped his hands around taehyung's neck, the younger male not parting from him.

for a second, all of taehyung's worries melted away.

no having to worry about duties.

no having to worry about his dad or mom.

just then, he felt.. happy for a change.

like all this stress and responsibility he had been carrying on his shoulders had been lifted off.

yoongi was taehyungs happy place.

taehyung was yoongis happy place.

the males had been cut, due to the lack of oxygen in their lungs.

the two were panting heavily, taehyung falling besides yoongi.

the older male, hugged his waist, burying his face into his chest.

taehyung draped a hand over his small figure.

a genuine smile printed taehyung's lips.

both of the males felt a wave of sleepiness overcome them, causing them to close their eyes as they entangled their bodies together.

yoongi sighed, his grasp on taehyung becoming tighter, not wanting to let go.