𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.

yoongi stared at his phone, waiting for a message to pop up.

nothing happened.

he didn't text taehyung. he had gotten taehyung in trouble when all he was there for was to earn good money to support his father and himself.

it was his fault that the king was disappointed in taehyung.

yoongi sighed, ruffling his hair.

"yoongi-ah, your friends are here," his father notified, poking his head into the room before disappearing as the couple entered the room.

"what's cooking, good-looking?" hoseok asked, trying to brighten up the atmosphere that was of yoongis gloomy room.

jin opened his mouth to disapprove of his boyfriends words, but dismissed the 'error' and sat next to yoongi on his bed.

he put an arm over the younger male, pulling him into a hug, as hoseok then joined them as well.

"yoon-ahh, what do you say about us going out to the club for a couple of drinks?" jin suggested, grinning brightly as his big eyes pleaded for yoongi to say yes.

"i-i don't know, hyung.. i don't want to go out."

hoseok groaned, falling backwards into the bed.

"and why's that?" hoseok questioned, letting out an exaggerated huff.

"im scared."

"of?" the two males pressed, confused to yoongis words.

"i just - i don't wanna.." he said, his voice barely behind audible.

seokjin began whining.

"aww, yoongi, pleaseee? you need to get out of your house. it's unhealthy that you just - lock yourself up in here and expect taehyung to show up in shining armor. you need to have fun and continue your life!"

yoongi glared at his hyung for a minute, causing hoseok to shift around nervously.

"fine. but you're paying my drinks."

"deal!"

{ 👑 }

yoongi had gone to the club wearing noting but black ripped jeans, a black oversized button up, paired with a black belt, and black pumas.

hoseok eyed yoongis outfit.

"hyung-"

he began, but was abruptly stopped by yoongi, who lifted his hand up, signaling him to stop talking.

it was enough that he had been dragged here, and to be criticized for his outfit choice? not having it.

the three entered the club, yoongi trotting behind the two taller males, eyes shifting around the building as if he hadn't gone clubbing in ages.

he hasn't.

hoseok and jin got lost in the dance floor, leaving yoongi to walk over to the bar as his only choice.

he sat on the stool, giving the waiter his desired liquid, and silently looked at the maneuvering bodies.

suddenly, a group of girls had sad right next to him.

"isn't that the guy who was caught with the prince? the reason why taehyung won't show up in public anymore?" one said, trying to keep a voice only inside the circle, but failing as she earned a glare from yoongi.

"mmm, he's the d*ck who broke taehyung's heart, no?" another one sneered, earning snickers from a few of the girls.

yoongi swiftly turned to the group, ready to shoot something back, but was interrupted by a soft voice.

"now, now, girlies.. let's not forget that the prince is now in good hands."

a well-known face appeared from the back of the pack, a small wicked smile on her lips.

park dayun. daughter of one of the members of the royal council.

"he's in great hands, seeing he'll be marrying me in the next month."

yoongis lips parted, now in an "O-Shape" to dayun's words.

what did she mean by that?

another girl spoke up, "ah, right.. i almost forgot that you've been engaged to him for the longest time."

"yes.. it's sad to see that he had a.. boy like him-" she gestured to yoongi, "harassing him while i was gone for vacation."

harassing?

"excuse me, miss, but i never did-"

"and why should i believe that you didn't trick my fiancé into having sex with you, when he obviously would never stoop as low to be with a  commoner?" she spat, keeping an unbothered expression as she examined her nails.

multiple giggles were heard from the girls.

yoongi felt himself turning red.

not with anger, but with embarrassment.

"don't bother replying. do yourself a favor and get out of my sight. oh, and if i catch you with my future husband ever again, we'll hold an execution."

was that even allowed? i thought we left that back in the old ages.

yoongi held back threatening tears.

he wasn't hurt by dayun's words.

but he was hurt that taehyung hadn't told him about the marriage.

he nodded, not bothering to go tell his friends that he'd be leaving.

and with that, he was off to his house.

a whole mess.

why didn't it cross his mind that a prince who was about to become king didn't have a queen?

you cant become a king without a wife.