𝓣𝓮𝓷.

the next day arrive.

yoongi found himself laying awake, staring at his ceiling.

today was the day.

he huffed, sitting up and against his bed's backboard.

his eyes scanned inside the opened closet, trying to put together an outfit.

last night he had passed out due to the immense sleepiness he felt after crying, causing him to not finish the outfit he was planning.

he swung his feet over the edge of the bed, feet planting on the floors cold wood, sending shivers down his spine.

he stood up, hand hovering over the few clothes he had.

he had thrown the clothes taehyung bought from him, wanting to eliminate any memories of him.

he threw everything except the silky robe.

you would think he would actually burn the robe, considering it was what caused them to split.

before choosing clothing, he looked down at his phone.

no missed call or text from taehyung.

he threw it back onto the bed, and proceeding to look over the pieces of fabric in his closet.

finally, he pulled together an outfit:

he slipped on the black turtleneck, tucking it into his black ripped jeans, and shrugged on his leather jacket

he topped off the outfit with accessories, like a black mask and cap.

the whole outfit screamed suspicious.

the face mask, though, was necessary. to hide his identity since he was with the prince before.

it was then that he heard a knock at the front door of his house. he slipped on black vans before appearing in front of his friends, who stood utterly bewildered at his outfit choice.

"oh no-" hoseok started, covering his mouth as his trembling eyes looked over yoongis outfit.

"okay, fashion icon, no need to tell me what's wrong about my clothes," yoongi sarcastically stated, rolling his eyes at hoseoks overdone expression.

jin stifled a laugh at his words, shaking his head and deciding on not to speak on yoongis outfit.

"alright, are you sure you got everything?" jin asked, looking at both men.

yoongi scoffed, "oops, wait i forgot my heart, let me go get it."

jin looked at him, dumbfounded, before clicking his tongue and walking off to the car.

"hyung.. be a little more - uh, happy. it's supposed to be a lighthearted day."

"yes, because i'm going to be happy that the love of my life is going to marry some b*tch, hoseok."