1

Six years later

Six years later...

Kaleb

Melody straddles my waist, her lips exploring my neck while she tugs the hair at the nape of my neck. Tilting my head back, provide more access for her mouth. My hands are gripping her waist while she continues to tease me.

A groan builds at the back of my throat, and I try to focus on anything but the sensations my body feels. The creamy white colour of the walls. The forgotten glass of water on the nightstand. My disastrous suitcase and the clothes spilling from it, covering the grey hardwood floor.

Mel shifts her hips.

I clench my teeth, holding back a groan.

Fuck.

Aside from my cotton boxer briefs, there's nothing acting as a barrier between us. Her centre is pressed against my erection, and I can feel her wetness seeping through. She's soaked and ready for me, and I want nothing more than to push her away, bend her over the bed, and fuck her into oblivion.

I arch my hips, wanting more friction. More sensation.

A sharp gasp escapes her mouth, and she pulls back.

Melody looks like a goddess. Early morning rays of sunshine peeking through the blinds illuminate her white-blonde hair. Her cheeks are flushed and the cobalt-blue robe she's wearing hangs around her shoulders. The front isn't tied up, and my eyes trail down her slender body.

Smiling, she leans over and kisses me. Her hands slide up my arms until she's gripping my wrists, which she pins against the headboard the moment her lips contact mine.

I part my lips, welcoming the tender caress of her tongue. The taste of her cinnamon toothpaste. She's captured me in a web of emotions. The contact between my brain and body has been severed. All I can feel is blissful numbness. The effects of addiction. 

As Mel devours my mouth, her hands fall to my face, which she cups. My stubble scratches against her palms, and a fervent moan escapes her swollen lips.

It drives me over the edge, past the face of the cliff, and into the fucking ocean.

Flipping us over, I bury my face against Mel's neck, inhaling her beachy scent. She smells like coconut and sunshine and fresh linen blowing in the wind.  After a moment, I stand up and remove my boxers. Then I'm overtop of her again. 

 Using my knee, I nudge her legs apart, pressing my erection against her. The heat between her legs makes me grit my teeth. I'm riled up. As much as I love foreplay, I'll lose control soon.

"Kal," she moans. "Please."

My fucking heart is on fire.

I continue to caress her neck, kissing and nipping. Grazing my teeth against her pulse. I do all this while trying to grab a condom from the nightstand. My hand hits several objects, including the glass of water.