JohnJae

A/N: this was a request, I hope you enjoy it.
Also Johnny is soft™️
Ship: Johnny x Jaehyun
-

After NCT Night Night Jaehyun and Johnny had went back to their room together. "You really like teasing me don't you?" Johnny said in a husky voice and Jaehyun shut and locked the door.
"No clue what you're talking about" he smirked and Johnny glared.
"What about that top you're wearing?" He said and pointed at the top. It was a simple button up but a bit see through and Jaehyun had 4 buttons undone.
"Hm, I wore it cause I like it" Jaehyun said teasing the older and walked towards him with a smirk. "You don't like it?" He pouted playfully. Johnny rolled his eyes.
"Of course I like it, I'm a bit upset you were teasing me so much" he said and took a menacing step towards the shorter. Jaehyun gulped but felt a bit of pleasure flow through him thinking of what Johnny could do.
"I saw some of the staff looking at you" Jaehyun said to the giant. Johnny raised a brow. "And I didn't like it one bit, you were trying to make me jealous when you spoke to the girl hm?" Jaehyun asked and stepped closer to the taller. Johnny smiled and grabbed Jaehyun's waist.
"And if I was?" He asked and caressed Jaehyun's sides. Instead of answering Jaehyun kissed Johnny roughly and bit the taller's bottom lip and growled.
"You're mine" he said and Johnny smirked and picked Jaehyun up swiftly and carried him to the bed throwing him on his back and climbed on top of him. They tore each other's clothes off as they shared a heated kiss, their tongues moving together. Johnny left wet kisses down Jaehyun neck and chest and played with the younger's nipple as he sucked on his neck. Jaehyun moaned and lifted his hips to grind their clothed dicks together. Johnny bit especially hard and then ground down on Jaehyun roughly causing immense pleasure to the shorter. "Mm fuck daddy" Jaehyun said and then covered his mouth embarrassed and Johnny came up from his neck to stare at Jaehyun.
"Holy shit" Johnny whispered and Jaehyun groaned.
"J-just pretend I didn't say that" he said, his ears turning bright red worrying he killed the mood. Johnny smirked and leaned down next to Jaehyun's ear and nibbled on the soft skin and then whispered huskily.
"Tell daddy what you want baby" he smirked. Jaehyun gasped and felt his erection grow even more at hearing that. "So naughty" Johnny laughed and ran a finger up and down Jaehyun's chest, teasing him.
"Please just fuck me John-" he started to say but Johnny pressed a finger to his lips.
"It's not nice to use daddy's name" he glared playfully.
"Please just fuck me daddy" Jaehyun said a bit embarrassed. Johnny smirked and tore off Jaehyun's underwear and gently grabbed his cock causing Jaehyun to shiver and moan. Jaehyun spread his legs causing the sheets to shift under his movements.
"So eager" Johnny cooed and kissed Jaehyun's navel and then continued to kiss down making it to his v-line. Johnny hunched over to kiss the tip of Jaehyun's dick causing the shorter to moan. Johnny sucked on Jaehyun's cock and then enclosed all of it in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down. Jaehyun moaned and grabbed Johnny's hair gently. Johnny looked up at Jaehyun, his brown orbs piercing into his own. He then took a long suck and licked the underside of Jaehyun's member directly on the vein causing Jaehyun to melt at the sensation.
"I'm gonna c-cum" Jaehyun let out a broken moan. Johnny stopped causing Jaehyun to whine. Johnny lazily stroked Jaehyun's cock with his large hand causing the shorter to tense up.
"What do you say?" Johnny asked and Jaehyun blushed.
"Please" he whispered.
"Please what?" Johnny asked and gave a strong, slow tug on Jaehyun earning a hot moan.
"Please let me cum daddy" Jaehyun said desperate for release.
"Good boy" Johnny smiled lovingly up at Jaehyun and then enclosed him in his mouth once more. He sucked and licked and flicked his tongue on Jaehyun's member in ways that had Jaehyun dizzy.
"D-daddy!" Jaehyun bucked his hips up coming inside Johnny's mouth. The older swallowed and came back up and wiped his mouth and looked down at Jaehyun who already looked wrecked.
"Beautiful baby, beautiful" Johnny praised and leaned over to kiss Jaehyun once more and then grabbed the lube from the bedside table, along with a condom. He sat comfortably between Jaehyun's legs and poured lube on Jaehyun's hole causing him to flinch and Johnny chuckled. He then poured some on his fingers and closed the bottle and put it aside. He massaged the entrance for awhile and then slid the first two knuckles in drawing a small moan from Jaehyun. Johnny noticed Jaehyun was hard again and smirked pressing all the way in and then pumping his finger. Jaehyun ran a hand through his own hair as he looked up at Johnny panting slightly. The sight was beautiful on both ends. Johnny added a second easily and pumped a bit faster. Jaehyun started to roll his hips on Johnny's fingers causing the taller to smirk. He added a third and curled his fingers hitting the sensitive bundle of nerves. Jaehyun arched his back and moaned loudly.
"P-please daddy, please I need your cock" Jaehyun begged looking up at Johnny. Johnny smiled and pulled his fingers out.
"Since you asked so nicely I'll give you what you want baby" Johnny said and tore open the condom packet and slid it on. He pumped himself to complete hardness and pressed at Jaehyun's entrance, pouring lube on his cock. He then grabbed both of Jaehyun's thighs and pushed them so they were against Jaehyun's abdomen. He began to enter and Jaehyun relaxed his whole body to make the process easier. Johnny was finally all the way in and sat there for a few moments massaging Jehyun's thigh as he waited for Jaehyun to get used to the size. Johnny didn't like to brag but he knew he was bigger than average which made things hard sometimes. Jaehyun gave him a nod and Johnny started to thrust. He thrust slowly, rolling his hips and meeting Jaehyun's. Jaehyun moaned loudly at the pleasure he felt and put his hands up by his head and grabbed the sheets. Johnny continued to thrust at the same pace.
"Harder d-daddy" Jaehyun moaned and threw his head back, his hair getting messier in the process. Johnny changed his speed to a bit faster but still with hard thrust straight into Jaehyun's prostrate. Jaehyun mewled feeling his prostrate being hit by Johnny and he rolled his head to the side. "Faster" Jaehyun demanded. When the speed didn't change Jaehyun groaned and looked up at his smirking boyfriend. Damn his self control Jaehyun thought to himself. Johnny had excellent self control, even in his sex life. "Faster" Jaehyun said once more. Johnny suddenly bucked his hips ramming in Jaehyun causing him to yelp and moan. His face went even more red seeing Johnny smirking down at him. Johnny chuckled.
"Is that really how you speak to daddy?" Johnny glared and Jaehyun gulped.
"P-please go faster daddy" Jaehyun begged feeling tears cloud his eyesight from the delay. "I need it" he said and sniffled.
"Need what?" Johnny questioned and used one hand to cup Jaehyun's cheek wiping a tear.
"Need daddy's cock to cum, please I need to cum" Jaehyun begged. Johnny kissed him lovingly.
"Anything for you baby" he said and suddenly started ramming into Jaehyun lifting his hips. Jaehyun grunted and threw his head back into the fluffy pillow. He gripped the sheets for dear life. He was a moaning mess, loud and wild as Johnny hit his prostate roughly over and over and over.
"Yes yes yes yes" Jaehyun panted out. Johnny grabbed his hips roughly and Jaehyun spread his legs wide curling his toes. Johnny continued to fuck Jaehyun hard and deep. Johnny panted as he continued to help Jaehyun to his release, the younger moaning like crazy. "I'm coming!" Jaehyun shouted and came onto his stomach and Johnny's. Johnny continued to pound into him chasing his own orgasm. He pulled Jaehyun's hips towards him to meet his thrust and lurched forward and came inside the condom as he panted above Jaehyun. He slowly pulled out and looked down at the beautiful mess he made. Jaehyun's legs still spread, his dick blushed and laying on his abdomen, his dyed locks messy, his neck covered in hickeys, pretty lips swollen from kissing, and eyes closed as he took deep breaths. Johnny kissed him and got off the bed and grabbed a wash cloth and cleaned Jaehyun off. He took the condom off and threw it in the trash and then laid down next to the other man. He covered their bodied with the blanket and Jaehyun clung onto him.
"You okay baby?" Johnny whispered and played with Jaehyun's hair. Jaehyun nodded.
"Yes daddy" he said, the word still making his ears go red. Johnny smiled at the handsome male on his chest.
"I'm glad you're okay" he said.
"Did daddy like it too?" Jaehyun asked looking up at his boyfriend.
"Yes, daddy did like it, a lot." That caused Jaehyun to smile and kiss his chest.