Markhyuck

Edit: I REALIZED MY MISTAKES SORRY
A/N: ask and you shall receive
Top: Donghyuck
Bottom: Mark
Warnings: first time bottoming, fluffy, anal sex, oral sex, multiple orgasms, aftercare.

Donghyuck watched as Mark squirmed in his seat on the couch where they were watching a movie. Mark seemed like he wanted to say something. "Markie you're spacing out" Donghyuck said and rubbed his shoulder. Mark looked at him and bit his lip.
"I... never mind, it's stupid" Mark said. Donghyuck smiled and moved closer bringing Mark towards his side and played with his hair.
"I doubt it's stupid Mark. You can tell me" he said. Mark sighed and his face was red. "You're blushing" Donghyuck observed.
"I was just thinking... you look so pretty and satisfied when um, we have sex. I don't know, I was wondering what it feels like?" He said shyly and Donghyuck smiles and kisses Mark and backs away.
"You're so fucking cute Markie. I'd love to top you if you want" he said shamelessly and Mark groaned and pushed him halfheartedly.
"I just-" Mark started.
"When do you wanna do it?" Donghyuck asked excitedly. God, he could feel the burn of pleasure in his tummy just thinking about Mark under him. Mark looked at him with wide, shocked eyes.
"I um, I did some research and uh" Mark was shifting and looking away.
"Hm?" Donghyuck hummed and ran his fingers through Mark's hair.
"I uh... cleaned myself" he whispered the last part as if it were sin. Donghyuck couldn't help himself. He dived in quickly kissing Mark with force and Mark gasped but quickly returned the kiss. Donghyuck pulled away for a second.
"You're so fucking hot Mark, oh my god" he groaned and kissed him again forcing his tongue into Mark's mouth and Mark moaned and clutched onto Donghyuck's hair and the other hand on his hip. Donghyuck bit Mark's bottom lip and pulled gently and sucked it back in his mouth and kissed him again. Mark pulled away breathless. His cheeks flushed, lips bruised, and hair a mess. "Please let me suck your dick" Donghyuck said and clutched Mark's thigh. Mark jumped at that and nodded.
"O-okay" he said. Donghyuck got down on his knees between Mark's legs and helped Mark shimmy his pants and boxers off. His dick stood proudly and Donghyuck spit on his dick and engulfed it in his mouth eager to please. "Fuck!" Mark bucked his hips and Donghyuck gagged around his dick. "Donghyuck oh my god you're so fucking pretty, god your mouth feels so nice and warm and ahh" Mark practically drooled and bent over and grabbed onto Donghyuck's hair. Donghyuck slurped and sucked and bobbed his head. He twirled his tongue around the tip and stroked the part he couldn't fit in his mouth. He let his jaw go slack as he continued to fit more and more until Mark's dick was hitting the back of his throat. Mark felt dizzy with pleasure, subtly lifting his hips and fucking Donghyuck's pretty mouth. He couldn't even warn Donghyuck that he was cumming. He came in his mouth and oh god Donghyuck swallowed it all. Donghyuck pulled away squeezing Mark's thighs to stable himself and licked his lips. Mark's eyes were blown out and he was panting. Donghyuck helped Mark back into his pants temporarily and dragged him to the bedroom and gently laid him down on his back as he climbed between his legs.
"Hyuckie..." Mark panted.
"You okay?" Hyuck asked and Mark brought him down for a kiss.
"Yeah" Mark breathed against his lips. Donghyuck smiled and helped Mark out of his shirt and made sure to get permission to take off his jeans and underwear. "I'm the only one naked" Mark pouted and tugged at Donghyuck's shirt. Donghyuck sat up and stripped teased Mark and the older groaned and covered his face. Once Donghyuck was done he kissed down Mark's neck and started leaving sloppy hickeys, biting and sucking the skin causing Mark to moan and hold onto him.
"Hyuckie... sunshine..." Mark started rambling.
"Shh, let me take care of you okay?" He said and Mark nodded. Donghyuck smiled against his neck and trailed his hands down Mark's body and down his abs and ran his nails around his torso. He could feel Mark getting hard again. He reached over to the drawer and grabbed the lube and a condom and caressed Mark's hip. "Just tell me when you want me to stop" Hyuck said and Mark nodded shyly and leaned up a bit and Donghyuck smiled and kissed him. "How do you want it?" He asked.
"L-like this? What's a comfortable position?" He questioned. Donghyuck seemed to think.
"Just lift your hips for me" Donghyuck said and grabbed a pillow and put it under Mark's hips. Mark's whole face is red with embarrassment and Donghyuck forces himself not to laugh at how cute he his. He poured a generous amount of lube on his fingers. "Tell me when it hurts" Donghyuck said. He bent down a bit and grabbed the bottle and decided to pour some directly onto Mark's hole causing the older to flinch at the coldness. He slowly circled his rim feeling excited, Mark's so pretty like this. He pressed the tip of his pointer finger in and Mark tensed up immediately stopping Donghyuck's movements. Donghyuck looked up at Mark to see his face was flushed and he was holding a pillow under his head and biting his lip. "Markie, you have to relax" he smiled softly trying to soothe his boyfriend.
"O-okay" Mark took a deep breath and Donghyuck felt his walls loosen a bit so he could insert his finger. He nearly moaned watching it sink further into Mark.
"You okay?" Donghyuck asked and Mark nodded and slung one arm over his face and Donghyuck giggled and slowly started to thrust his finger back and forth. Mark tensed once more with a whine and Donghyuck stopped. "Does it hurt?" Donghyuck asked.
"J-just feels weird."
"It'll feel better, but you have to relax, you're literally suffocating my fingers" Donghyuck said and giggled. Mark groaned and took a deep breath. When Donghyuck felt Mark's body relax he continued to drag his finger along Mark's walls and looked at the older who still has an arm over his face. "Ready for a second one?" Donghyuck asked and Mark nodded. Hyuck smiled seeing the blush that crept down Mark's chest. He carefully added a second finger and pumped them slowly. He scissored them and twisted them all around opening Mark up carefully. Mark's small noises making Hyuck blush. Mark's own hand coming down from his face to hold Hyuck's. "I'm going to add one more, you're doing wonderful babe" Hyuck said and entered his third finger gently and continued to copy his actions before. He bit his lip, getting an idea. He pushed around on Mark's walls and finally found it, the special spot that caused Mark to moan loudly and lift his hips. Mark looked at Donghyuck shocked. Donghyuck smiled sweetly as if he did nothing, then he pushed on it again and Mark let out a heavy breath. "Feel good?" Donghyuck asked and Mark squeezed his hand.
"Y-yeah" he stuttered. Donghyuck loved the fact that Mark was falling apart under him. Donghyuck took his fingers out gently and reached for the condoms and slipped one on, Mark looked nervous. Donghyuck bent over and lifted their hands and kissed the back of Mark's hand.
"It will be okay, tell me if it hurts" he said. Mark nodded and clutched the sheets with his other hand while Donghyuck pressed at his rim. "Relax" Donghyuck spoke softly. Mark nodded and when Donghyuck saw his body go slack he pushed it. Mark's so tight that Donghyuck felt dizzy, he's warm and Donghyuck felt like his dick was suffocating but in a good way. Mark tensed and got tighter and Donghyuck let out a moan but composed himself. "Does it hurt love?" He asked and Mark nodded shyly.
"Can you go slower?" He asked. Donghyuck smiled and nodded glad that Mark was honest. Hyuck gently pulled out and waited a few seconds and pushed back in slower this time. Mark's breath was heavy and Donghyuck rubbed his hip trying to relax him. He pressed further, Mark's walls gave in and Donghyuck bottomed out and he stayed there for a few seconds. Mark's legs were resting on Donghyuck's thighs. Mark nodded.
"Please move" Mark said, he's embarrassed. Donghyuck smiled and started to gently thrust into Mark, pulling almost out and then thrusting back in. Mark was lightly moaning, like he was holding back.
"Don't hold back Mark, your moans are so pretty" Hyuck smiled and when he started going a bit faster Mark moaned a bit louder and Hyuck was addicted.
"Faster" Mark whispered but Hyuck heard him loud and clear. So he snapped his hips faster and then a bit harder. Mark arched his back and breathed heavily, moaning, and gripping Donghyuck's hand. "Feels so g-good, harder please, Donghyuck please" Mark actually fucking begged. So Donghyuck followed his wish, snapping his hips even harder and then he shifted and smirked when Mark squirmed and moaned so loud and gripped the sheets. "Fuck! Fuck Donghyuck" his walls tightened and he came immediately, all over his chest and god Donghyuck was mesmerized, Mark looked so pretty all fucked out. His eyes had rolled back to his head and his back was arched so prettily. Donghyuck almost lost himself for a second until he heard Mark whimper and saw how he squirmed. "Sensitive..." Mark whispered and Hyuck immediately stopped.
"Oh god I'm so sorry Markie" he said as he panted. He slowly pulled out and saw how Mark's hole clenched around nothing. Donghyuck kissed all over Mark's face and his neck and his chest. "You did so well Markie, let me clean you up okay?" He said and kissed Mark on the lips. Mark kissed back and looked up at Donghyuck all soft and cute. Donghyuck got off the bed and walked to the bathroom and cringed at the fact his dick is still hard. He grabbed a washrag and wet it down with warm water and walked back to the bed where Mark was still laying down trying to catch his breath. Donghyuck smiled and wiped Mark's chest down and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'll get you off" he said and sat up removing the pillow under his hips and whimpered due to the pain in his lower back.
"No no babe it's okay, I can finish later. You look tired and it must hurt a bit. Let me dress you and then you can go to bed okay?" He said and Mark hesitated but nodded. Donghyuck smiled and picked out a new pair of boxers, grey sweatpants, and a t-shirt. He walked back to Mark and dressed him carefully and then kissed his forehead. Mark laid back and looked up at Donghyuck. The younger put the blanket onto Mark, before he could leave Mark gently grabbed the younger's nape and kissed him. They kissed until they were breathless. Donghyuck pulled back and smiled. He saw how tired Mark was and tucked him in and left to the bathroom. He took the condom off and tied it and threw it into the trash. He took a quick shower.

Once he was done he dressed in a pair of boxers and one of Mark's t-shirts. He shut off the light and got into the bed and laid on his side to look at Mark. He gently brushed his fingers through his hair and Mark blinked his eyes opened and he turned to face Donghyuck and buried his face in his chest and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and tangled their legs. Donghyuck continued to brush his fingers through his hair. "I love you" Mark said and then yawned.
"I love you too" he said back and kissed Mark on the forehead. They fell asleep tangled in each other's arms.