Multi x Hyuck

A/N: I KNOW I HAVE A LOT OF REQUEST BUT I COULDN'T GET THIS OUT OF MY HEAD.
Dom Tops: Jaemin, Jeno, Mark, Lucas
Sub Bottom: Donghyuck
Warning: Use of a vibrator in public, edging, teasing, orgasm delay, aftercare

It was a stupid dare but Donghyuck did it anyways. He never backs down from a dare. So now here is, at dinner with all 20 fucking members, a large room with large tables, and a bunch of food. He was nervous but also excited, blame his possible exhibition kink. He shifted in his chair and almost whimpered feeling the toy inside of him move. He bit his lip. He has no clue which one of the four boys has the remote to the toy. The four boys he played truth or dare with were no other than Mark, Jaemin, Jeno, and Lucas. He couldn't help but have lewd fantasies the night before, thinking of the dare that was put in affect today. He thought of their muscles, especially Lucas's and Jeno's. He thought of how their arms could hold him close, caging him as their muscles bulged. Then he thought of Mark and Jaemin, both men sweet and caring, he thought of their smoothing touches and sweet whispers. Mark was mostly like that but shy. Jaemin, like said before, is sweet. But he is a goddamn sadist. He knows because Jaemin and him fucked around, just one blow-job on a drunken night. Hyuck on his knees, sitting on his ankles as he took Jaemin's dick deep in his mouth. Jaemin would praise him but at the same time degrade him. He remembers the way he said things with a sweet smile. Haechan, look at you, your pretty lips stretched around my cock. You're such a cock slut, you love having things in your mouth. You're all talk ya know? Saying you can take all of me, deep throat me, but you can barley fit half. After that Jaemin had gripped his hair and pulled but also soothed it, petting him tenderly. But Donghyuck didn't back down, he deep throated him to prove a point and Jaemin just called him a slut but also complimented how pretty he was sucking his cock. Now, about Mark Lee, Donghyuck knows him. He's his best friend. Mark can be sweet but he has a feeling he's different during sex. Donghyuck has seen the older's browser history on a porn site. He remembers clearly seeing "choking," and "spanking." Thinking of all this he felt aroused, he didn't want to get rock hard in the middle of dinner while sitting between Jaemin and Johnny, across from Jeno and Doyoung. Donghyuck thanked his earlier self for wearing a big ass sweatshirt that could cover his arousal. He ate and laughed with the others, in the middle of chewing he felt it, the toy was finally activated. It took him by surprise, he jumped in his seat and some people looked over at him. He laughed it off, face flushing from the attention. He felt someone grab his upper inner thigh and flinched, he turned to Jaemin who was smiling sweetly at him with a look of fake worry.
"What's wrong Haechan?" He asked, his thumb moving back and forth on his thigh, thankfully it was covered by the table cloth that hung loosely.
"Nothing, I'm fine" he gulped and took a sip of water. The vibrations amped up for only a second causing the him to squeeze his legs and bite his lip holding back a moan; the toy shut off. He looked around. Whoever did it was either mean or clumsy, he had a feeling it wasn't Jaemin since his hand is still rested on Donghyuck's thigh while he uses his other to eat. He watched Jeno actively talk with Doyoung about the shows he's MC-ed for, then shifted his eyes to Lucas and Mark who were laughing together. Lucas's eyes met his and he felt the toy turn on again. He suppressed a moan and gripped onto Jaemin's arm. It's Lucas. His breath hitched when Jaemin's cruel hand laid down flat on his aching member and he bucked up subtly but Jaemin leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Don't do that sunshine, they'll know how naughty you are." He smirked and backed away to go back to eating. Donghyuck couldn't eat, couldn't focus on anything unless it's the vibrator inside of him.
"Hyuck?" Johnny asked and the younger turned towards him. "You okay? Your face is very red" he said with a frown.
"I-" he started but then the vibrator went up a notch causing him to whine. He covered it by coughing into his elbow and the vibrations went down. "I-I uh dont feel well" he said and Johnny raised a confused brow. Jaemin's hand left Donghyuck's lap secretly.
"You were fine earlier, did you eat too fast?" Johnny asked.
"Hyung I'm okay" he said and put on a smile.
"You're flushed" Doyoung said and reached over to touch his forehead.
"I-I'll go to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face, it might help" he said and stood up, his sweatshirt covering his problem. He walked away from the table and down the hall towards the bathrooms. Suddenly the vibrations went faster and harder, it wasn't the highest setting but it caused Donghyuck to lose his balance as he leaned against the wall for support. He moaned into his hoodie as his legs wobbled. Fucking hell who the fuck. The vibrations then went down until the toy was fully off and he whimpered silently. He entered the male's restroom and saw no one is in it. He splashed his face and heard the door open. While drying his face, eyes closed due to the water, the vibrations started again causing him to jump. He didn't know who else was in here with him so he needed to be quiet. He threw the towel away and faced the mirror and gasped loudly. Jaemin behind him with a smirk. He whipped around and smacked the male's arm.
"Scared the hell out of me Jaem" he pouted and the younger laughed.
"And I locked the door, we're alone" Jaemin said and kept that sweet smile on his face. Donghyuck shifted on the balls of his feet.
"Lucas has it doesn't he?" He asked.
"Does he?" Jaemin ask condescendingly. Suddenly the vibrator was turned on almost max power causing Donghyuck to moan loudly, his legs trembled so he feel to his knees, sitting on his ankles. Donghyuck squirmed and attempted to hold himself up by laying his hands on the floor. He looked up at Jaemin as he panted heavily looking for the controller, but it wasn't there.
"He lied when he said you're alone" Jeno said stepping out from a stall. Donghyuck whined as the vibrations lowered, he watched as Jeno turned them down. "Lucas saw you leaving and offered us the remote" Jeno smiled. He squatted down in front of the panting male, his face flushed, tears in his eyes, and hair a mess from gripping it. He tilted his chin with his finger and ran his thumb over Donghyuck's bottom lip. "Remember the terms we discussed?" Jeno asked and Donghyuck nodded.
"Remember the color system baby?" Jaemin asked and Donghyuck nodded.
"Good" Jeno said and then turned the remote back on causing Hyuck to moan loudly. His thighs shook as he squirmed, he squeezed them together whimpering. Jeno pushed the hair out of Donghyuck's face. "Nana told me something interesting" Jeno smiled turning the vibrations down to the 1st level. Donghyuck whined at the loss. But Jeno laughed.
"W-what" Donghyuck panted and Jeno kissed his temple.
"You can deep throat" Jeno whispered and Donghyuck felt even more aroused. He bucked his hips up, humping the air just watching friction. His face flushed from the embarrassing act, but he needs relief. Jeno and Jaemin laughed.
"You're desperate like the pretty cock slut you are hm? You want Jen to fuck your face? Would you like that?" Jaemin asked and Hyuck shivered at his tone but nodded.
"Okay pup, open your mouth" Jeno said and unbuckled his belt and Donghyuck opened his mouth waiting for Jeno. So he has a pup kink. Jeno's hard cock fell out of his underwear once he pulled then down with his jeans. Hyuck drooled.
"Big..." he whispered and Jeno smirked. Jaemin stood behind Jeno with a sadistic smile on his face.
"Go ahead, show Jeno that you can take him. Or maybe... you can't? You can't deep throat him because he's so big?" Jaemin teased and Donghyuck quickly took the head of Jeno's cock in his mouth and started bobbing his head, preparing his throat. Jeno moaned and grabbed onto Hyuck's hair. "Can Jen fuck your mouth baby?" Jaemin asked and Donghyuck nodded and relaxed his jaw as good as he could. Jeno helped relax Donghyuck's throat, going slowly and every time he pushed back in he'd go deeper. Jaemin was watching him do so. Jeno's grip got tighter and his thrust deeper as he moaned. Donghyuck let Jeno use his throat, it felt good. Suddenly the vibrations started and Donghyuck moaned causing Jeno to fuck his mouth harder. He felt his lips stretch, drool fall from the corners, and he felt a bit suffocated, but it was good.
"Haechan you're so fucking pretty, your mouth around Jeno's dick" Jaemin praised him and Donghyuck moaned. Jeno was panting as he sped up.
"I'm close, gonna come..." Jeno heaved out "god your mouth is great, so wet and warm, your throat feels so fucking amazing" he started rambling.
"Can Jen come on your face baby?" Jaemin asked with a smile. Donghyuck nodded and Jeno pulled out and only had to pump himself twice to come on Donghyuck's face, the semen landing on his cheeks, nose, and lips. Donghyuck started squirming even more, feeling his orgasm creep up. The vibrations stopped and Donghyuck whined. "No coming yet" Jeno said "you agreed you can go a few hours remember?" He continued and Donghyuck nodded panting, tears came to his eyes feeling so unsatisfied. Jeno started redressing while Jaemin wet down a towel and cleaned Donghyuck's face. He kissed his swollen lips and Donghyuck blushed.
"Cutie you did so well, you okay?" He asked and fixed his hair and rubbed his back. He brought his hand to Donghyuck's cheek and wiped his tears with his thumb. Jeno crouched down and kissed Donghyuck's temple.
"We need to get back" Jeno whispered and they helped the smaller up. They fixed their appearance and quickly left the bathroom and right back to the dinner.
"What took you guys so long?" Johnny asked.
"We were playing Mario cart on our phones" Jaemin laughed and sat down. Donghyuck sat down and almost whined at the damn toy inside him. Jaemin placed a comforting hand on his knee; the younger was exceptional at aftercare, even if they're at a restaurant.

They had left awhile ago and now in separate vans. This time, Lucas and Mark sat all the way in the back framing Donghyuck between them. Lucas's whole hand covering Donghyuck's lower thigh, squeezing it every few minutes. Mark was simply on his phone while one hand was rubbing Donghyuck's nape. "How's your throat Haechan?" Lucas whispered and Donghyuck's face went completely red.
"It's okay..." his voice came out scratchy. Mark gently squeezed the back of his neck after that.
"That's good Haechanie" Mark whispered and secretly kissed the younger's neck and backed away not wanting their hyungs to see. Donghyuck just bit his lip and tried to focus on something else. He took Lucas's hand from his thigh and started playing with his fingers, moving the rings a few times. Lucas smiled. The hand on his neck was firm and soft as Mark moved the pad of his thumb back and forth on his skin.

They soon arrived back to the dorms and went straight for Mark's room. Mark was holding Hyuck's hand as he quietly brought him to the room. The three entered and Mark shut and locked the door. "Let us take care of you" Lucas said and kissed the younger's forehead. Donghyuck blushed and squirmed a bit. Mark led his to the bed and laid him down.
"Sunshine, can I take these off?" He asked as he tugged at the waistband of his jeans. Donghyuck nodded and bit his lip.
"Words" Lucas said as he sat by him and pushed his hair from his face.
"Y-yes you may" he said and Mark nodded and grabbed the younger's pants and lifted his hips and tore the jeans off quickly.
"Fuck look how pretty you are, your thighs and you're so wet" Mark said as he gripped the younger's thigh in his hand and bent down to kiss it and suck on it. Donghyuck arched his back and bit his lip letting Mark leave hickeys all over his thighs. Lucas just smiled and helped Hyuck out of his huge hoodie and shirt. Lucas started to play with Donghyuck's nipples and the younger squirmed and whimpered.
"You okay?" Lucas asked and Hyuck nodded frantically. Suddenly the vibrator was turned back on and he jerked his hips up and moaned.
"S-sensitive!" He whined. Mark grabbed the waistband of his underwear and asked for permission and Hyuck nodded as he tried to stay still.
"Good boy" Mark said and ripped his underwear off. Donghyuck was losing it, Lucas playing with his nipples, the vibrator hitting all the right spots and—oh god Mark is touching him. Mark's hand ran up his torso and to his neck, Lucas now soothing Hyuck's hair. Mark then squeezed the sides of his neck, putting enough pressure for Donghyuck to feel lightheaded. Mark leaned down and kissed Donghyuck roughly, the kiss was sloppy and spit-filled but so fucking good. Their tongues danced together and Donghyuck started feeling dizzy. And then he felt Lucas's large hand encase his dick and started jerking him off. He screamed into Mark's mouth and bucked his hips up so high and came all over Lucas's hand and his own chest, sweat covering his body, and tears running down his cheeks. Mark backed away and released his neck and Donghyuck was whining from the vibrator and over-sensitivity. It was shut off and Donghyuck was heaving.
"I'm gonna take it out Haechan" Lucas said and  Donghyuck felt the item being pulled out of him, it was uncomfortable as it was pulled out and he was finally empty, clenching around nothing.
"Sunshine" Mark clicked his tongue. "You were suppose to last for another half hour" he said.
"I'm s-sorry, please don't tell the hyungs please" he started sobbing. Lucas hushed him and started kissing all over his face. The dare was last a few hours or they expose him. "I'll be good I promise" he whispered and buried his face into Lucas's hand that was wiping his tears.
"Okay okay, come on let's get you to the bath" Mark said and he felt kisses being placed all over his cheeks. He was a bit spaced out as they put him in a robe and Lucas had carried him to the master bathroom, thankfully nobody saw them and if they did they didn't say anything.
When he came back he was in the tub leaned against Lucas's chest and Mark was in front of him washing his hair.
"You okay?" Lucas's deep voice came from behind and kisses were pressed to his neck. Donghyuck nodded and sighed in relief feeling Mark massage shampoo in his hair.
"Mhm thank you hyungs" he whispered.
"You did great today Haechanie" Mark said and rinsed his hair.
"Thanks Markie" he giggled and Lucas cooed.

After awhile they got out and took Hyuck back to the dream dorm since Mark had some schedules tomorrow and Lucas had to go back with WayV. They hugged goodbye and Mark even kissed Donghyuck's head. He giggled as he was handed off to Jaemin who lead him down the hall to his and Jeno's room. Jaemin led them in where Jeno was laying shirtless. "Hey Hyuck" Jeno smiled.
"Hey" he whispered. Jaemin took him to the bed and tucked him in. The other two wrapped Hyuck in their arms and kissed him a few times.
"Night Haechanie" Jaemin said spooning him from behind.
"Night Jaem, night Jen" Donghyuck said.
"Night" Jeno said. That last thing Donghyuck heard before he fell asleep.