Markhyuck

A/N: This was a requested prompt! Mark is forced to do something sexy in an interview and Hyuck does some kinky stuff when they get home.
Ship: Markhyuck
Sub Top: Mark
Dom Bottom: Hyuck
Warning: anal sex, lingerie, teasing, there is a leash... Hyuck may or may not call Mark pup. This is all consensual

NCT 127 are currently doing an interview. All sitting next to each other in rows. Top row consist of Johnny, Jungwoo, Doyoung, Jaehyun, and Taeil. The bottom row is Donghyuck, Mark, Taeyong, and Taeil. They're all smiling and laughing while answering questions. The interviewer then looks directly at Mark. "So Mark, some fans have requested some sexy dance moves! Are you willing to do some?" She asked. Mark's face flushed.
"Haha, uh maybe? I'm not very good" he said awkwardly. Johnny cheered for him jokingly along with Jaehyun and the rest laughed. Donghyuck the loudest. Mark stood and then felt a pinch on his butt and glared down at Hyuck and then the caster's started playing some suggestive music as Mark soon got into the rhythm. Mark could feel Hyuck's eyes burning into him as he moved his body sensually, rolling his hips and stomach along with making a face. He soon got embarrassed and quickly sat back down and Johnny clapped him on the back and the music shut off. "The fans are going to love that!" The interviewer said and Mark let out an awkward laugh.
Soon the interview ended and they ended with their chant. "Good job everyone!" Taeyong shouted at the group once the cameras were off. They then faced the staff and thanked them for working with them. Mark felt a hand land on his waist as they started to walk out, Hyuck squeezed his side gently as they left the building.
"Hyuckie did you get jealous?" Jaehyun teased and Donghyuck simply stuck his tongue out at the elder.
"Nah, just thought I could do it better" Donghyuck said with a sly smile and the other members laughed. Mark just smiled. They separated to get into the vans. Donghyuck's hand on Mark's thigh the whole way back.

It was late when they got back, everyone saying goodnight. Mark sat on the end of his bed as he waited, the collar on his neck causing a slight itch so he reached up and scratched it hurriedly before placing his hands back in his lap. He was biting his lip, Donghyuck had texted him five minutes ago to get "ready." He specifically texted: "put your collar on and wait for me." Mark had felt something burn in his belly when he first saw the text. Now he was waiting with his black leather collar and his pajamas which were a simple black tanktop and plaid pajama pants without underwear. He bounced his leg as he waited, terrified if the other band members will come into his room and see him like this. He bit his lip and then heard the door knob turn. He jumped and watched as Donghyuck came in with a black silk robe and he shut the door behind him and locked it. He turned and smiled as he walked towards Mark.
"Markie look how cute you are" he said. Mark's mouth went dry as he looked up at the beautiful male in front of him. Then a small tug on the leash made him whimper. "This okay babe?" Hyuck asked and Mark nodded. "Words" Hyuck said as he thumbed at the collar.
"Yes, yes it's okay" Mark said and Donghyuck smiled.
"Good boy" he said and Mark melted. Donghyuck called him a good boy. Donghyuck placed a knee on the side of Mark's hip as he hovered over him. He let the black silk fall from his shoulders and the tie become undone, Mark gasped. Donghyuck in a pretty white harness and white lace underwear.
"Pretty" Mark whispered.
"Thank you Markie" he cooed and slid onto Mark's lap. Mark slid his hands up Donghyuck's thighs and then around his hips to his plump ass. He squeezed it causing Donghyuck to jump and laugh. "You really turned me on today with that dance" Donghyuck smirked and Mark's face flushed.
"I-it wasn't that good" Mark said as he continued to grope Hyuck's ass while thumbing at the lace.
"It was phenomenal" Hyuck smiled. Mark watched as that smile disappeared and turned into something different, a pout. "Hm but all the fans will get to see it, god they'll get to see you dancing like that. You're mine though, right pup?" Mark moaned at that, he felt Hyuck grind once on already forming hard on and whimpered. When Mark didn't answer Hyuck pulled on the leash a little causing Mark to nod rapidly. "Mine?" Donghyuck asked and Mark nodded.
"Yours" he breathed out and then they're lips met for a heated kiss. Mark help Donghyuck out of the robe and they soon crawled further onto the bed, Donghyuck straddling Mark as they kissed. Hyuck was grinding his ass down on Mark's dick as he took control of the kiss, licking into the older's mouth and sucking on his tongue. Mark couldn't help but moan out and grab onto the younger's hips. Hyuck moved on from Mark's lips and went straight for his collarbones knowing full well he couldn't leave any marks on the elders neck without the makeup artists getting angry at them. As he bit and sucked onto the pale skin Mark was rolling his neck further to the side and grinding his hips up and snapping against Hyuck's. "Patience pup" Donghyuck growled out playfully while using his hands to push Mark's hips down.
"P-please Hyuck" he moaned softly and Donghyuck couldn't contain a coo. He helped Mark out of the tank top and pajama pants and smiled seeing the older wasn't wearing any underwear. Mark's face was flushed red as he looked up at Donghyuck with wide eyes.
"I'm going to ride you, gonna make you come, just what a good pup deserves right?" Donghyuck smirked and got himself out of the lace underwear. Mark nodded eagerly.
"Yes... you're so beautiful" Mark said as he squeezed Donghyuck's thighs. The younger kissed Mark and grabbed the lube from the bedside table.
"Thank you" Hyuck smiled as he coated Mark's dick in lube, pumping his hand up and down. Mark squirmed at that and bucked his hips up. "Be good" Hyuck warned and tugged the leash slightly and Mark nodded.
"I p-promise... shouldn't I stretch you first?"
"I already stretched myself, I couldn't wait" Hyuck said and Mark's face flushed even more. He took a moment to really appreciate Hyuck's body. His honey skin littered with freckles and moles, his thighs plush on each side of him, and his dick all pink and hard. Mark may have drooled. Donghyuck started to slowly lower himself onto Mark and the older had to hold back from thrusting up into him. "Hm so big pup" Donghyuck moaned and gribbed the leash as he sunk all the way down on Mark's length. Mark felt dizzy from the sensation, Donghyuck's walls smooth and warm trapping him inside. Mark's hands went to Donghyuck's thighs as the younger started to bounce on him. Hyuck swayed his hips back and forth as he bounced, one hand clutching the leash and the other rested on Mark's abs. "F-fuck" Hyuck moaned, light and airy. Mark knew Donghyuck's airy moans will turn loud and full of passion, that's how it always was and he feels a bit bad for the other members but seeing Hyuck bounce on him with a pretty white harness makes all the guilt go away. "Good boy" Hyuck praised and Mark whimpered trying to hold back from thrusting up into the smaller. Mark roamed his hands all over Hyuck's body as the young lifted himself up and down on Mark's dick. He let his hands play with the harness and then the younger's nipples causing him to moan quite loudly while also shifting to find a better angle. "M-Mark" Hyuck moaned clutching onto the leash. Mark looked up at him and felt a moan slip from his own mouth as Hyuck clenched onto him, his pretty fluffy hair pushed back with a bit of sweat, his cheeks a pretty red, and his skim covered in a thin sheet of sweat; Mark has the feeling he looks the same, just not as pretty. "A-ahh please Mark, please fuck me" Donghyuck begged as he tugged on the leash gently. Mark didn't have to think twice, he lifted his leg to flip them over so Donghyuck was under him. He pulled all the way out and rammed right back in causing Donghyuck to lift off the bed a bit with a loud, high-pitched moan. "A-ah faster! Fuck fuck fuck" Hyuck started cursing as he moaned loudly. He let go of the leash to clutch onto Mark's shoulders digging his nails into him. Mark couldn't control himself, hands on either side of Donghyuck's head as he snapped his hips up and down, pounding into the younger's warm and wet ass, loving the way it felt.
"You feel so good Haechanie" Mark panted and Donghyuck grabbed his hair and pulled him down for a kiss.
"Come inside me" Donghyuck ordered and Mark buried his face into his neck continuing to fuck Donghyuck.
"C-coming! I'm coming! Mark! Mark baby, fuck please—ah!" Donghyuck just continued to get louder and Mark grabbed Donghyuck's dick, fisting it causing the younger to squirm and arch his back. "I-I'm—!" Donghyuck couldn't finish his sentence before he came roughly into Mark's hand. Mark kept fucking him.
"I'm coming Haechannie!" He grunted and soon came right inside of the younger, his hot seed filling him up. Both males panted as they attempted to come down from their highs. Mark had collapsed onto Donghyuck not bothering to pull out, the stimulation a bit overwhelming.
"M-Markie, Mark" he giggled as he hit the older's arm "g-get off you're covered in sweat and I'm starting to feel sticky" he laughed and Mark let out his own chuckle as he pulled out slowly. He looked down at Hyuck as the younger panted, a smile on his face.
"You're beautiful" Mark said and Hyuck blushed and reached up to undo the leather collar and tossed it aside and kissed all over Mark's neck. They laughed and Mark helped Donghyuck up and grabbed the blanket to pull around his own shoulders and stood behind Donghyuck and covered him. They walked out of the room giggling and heading to the bathroom for a much needed shower.
"I love you" Donghyuck said as he peered over his shoulder, Mark holding his hips as Donghyuck held the blanket.
"I love you too" Mark said back as they made it to the bathroom.

No body dared to say anything the next morning. Well except for Johnny who called Mark a puppy as a joke.