NoHyuckMin

Ship: Jeno x Donghyuck x Jaemin
Dom Tops: Jeno and Jaemin
Sub Bottom: Donghyuck
Warning: slight degradation, praising, light spanking, tummy rubs!! Anal and oral sex, bondage, and aftercare
-

"Hyuckie you're so cute" Jaemin cooed looking down at Donghyuck who was laying on the bed, a ribbon tied around his wrist to the headboard. Jaemin rubbed is stomach. Jeno and him had already stripped the male down to his pink lacy panties.
"You're already wet" Jeno smirked and then pulled at one of Donghyuck's nipples causing him to whimper.
"P-please" Donghyuck stuttered.
"Please what?" Jaemin asked.
"Please..." he blushed "please use me" he said and bit his bottom lip.
"Tell us exactly what you want us to do and maybe we'll consider it" Jeno teased. Donghyuck felt heat rise to his cheeks in humiliation. He didn't know if he should tell them exactly what he wanted. Jaemin was gently patting his tummy while Jeno ran his fingers through Donghyuck's hair.
"I-I want to be fucked... please please I need your cocks to come" he felt his eyes sting from the upcoming tears. He pulled at the restraints a bit.
"Are they uncomfortable baby?" Jaemin asked.
Baby, that's the word Donghyuck had been waiting for. He quickly shook his head no and Jeno gripped his thigh causing the younger to jump.
"You deserved to be punished though, always pulling pranks on us and showing off your ass" Jeno scolded and Donghyuck took a deep shaky breath and whined.
"You're so desperate sunshine, look at you. Your dick is twitching and staining your pretty underwear" Jaemin said and trailed a finger up Donghyuck's dick and the male bucked his hips and whined but Jaemin took his hand away before Donghyuck could attempt anything. Jeno smirked and maneuvered Donghyuck to lay on his stomach, the ribbon was long enough to allow it.
"How pretty" Jeno said and slipped his hands under the underwear and squeezed his ass causing Donghyuck to jump slightly. "You act all tough and strong but really you're just a weak little slut" Jeno said taking his hands out from under the lace and smacked his ass causing him to gasp and jump. Jaemin ran his fingers through Hyuck's hair and kissed his nose.
"You were quite mean today baby" Jaemin said and gripped his hair slightly before smoothing it down again. Jeno had bent down and started kissing the spot he had hit. It went on for a few minutes, Jeno spanking him and then kissing the spot while Jaemin praised him for being so pretty. He was crying by the time Jeno stopped. "Hm baby your pretty ass is going to be all bruised tomorrow" Jaemin cooed and pressed down on the forming bruise causing Hyuck to choke out a sob and whimper.
"You'll have trouble sitting down for sure, how embarrassing would that be huh? Having to tell everyone your ass hurts so bad you can't sit?" Jaemin smirked. Donghyuck could only let out slight whimpers. Jaemin turned him onto his side and laid next to him and thumbed his cheekbone.
"Look at me baby" Jaemin said and Donghyuck opened his doe eyes to look into Jaemin's. Both eyes were clouded over with lust. Jaemin smiled. "Good boy" he said and kissed Donghyuck lightly and continued doing so while running his hand down his curves. Jeno got up and grabbed the lube. While Jeno was getting back onto the bed, Donghyuck was trying to get closer to Jaemin just wanting to touch but couldn't with his hands tied up. He started sucking on Jaemin's tongue and the younger smiled into the messy kiss. He pulled away and a string of spit fell off Donghyuck's lips and Jaemin licked it up. Donghyuck leaned to kiss Jaemin more but Jaemin shook his head no.
"Hyuckie" Jeno said and Donghyuck craned his neck to see Jeno had stripped to his underwear. Jeno smiled, his eyes turning into crescents. "Can you be a good boy and suck Jaemin's dick? Can you do that for me?" Jeno asked and Donghyuck nodded eagerly.
"Can you still do it all tied up baby?" Jaemin asked and pushed his hair out of his face. Jeno grabbed a pillow and propped up Hyuck's waist, the smaller still on his side.
"Nana asked you a question" Jeno said and pinched Donghyuck's thigh.
"N-no" Donghyuck whispered.
"Hm why not baby?" Jaemin asked.
"T-touch, I-I need to touch..." he whimpered as tears started welling up in his eyes.
"What do you say Jeno? Should we untie our baby?" Jaemin asked. Jeno smirked and nodded.
"Go ahead" he said and Jaemin nodded and untied Donghyuck's wrist. The three maneuvered to a more stable position. Donghyuck laying on his tummy with his waist propped up for Jeno, and Jaemin sitting against the headboard with Donghyuck's upper body between his legs. "Go on now baby, suck on my cock like the slut you are" Jaemin said softly which made Donghyuck feel a whole mix of emotions. He didn't know if it was meant to be soft or mean but it made his toes curl. He grabbed the base of Jaemin's member and gave a few kittens licks to the tip and the younger cooed and petted his hair.
"Don't tease" Jaemin warned softly and Donghyuck nodded and started to jack the male off while sucking on the tip and slowly taking his length. He jumped feeling something cold and wet circling his hole as his legs were spread. Jeno chuckled as Donghyuck's hole clenched on nothing and he soon inserted his finger in and Donghyuck whimpered causing vibrations through Jaemin. Jaemin moaned lightly and gently pet Dinghyuck's hair and Jeno started to pump his finger and added another. Donghyuck continued to give Jaemin a blowjob making sure he was doing well enough, circling his tongue, running it along the veins, and sucking; he rubbed the part he couldn't fit down his throat and he felt drool run down the side of his mouth. "So pretty baby, look at you sucking my cock, so messy" Jaemin said and Donghyuck jumped and whined feeling Jeno hook his fingers and rub directly onto his prostate. He began to rut his hips against the pillow but they were shoved down by Jeno's hand on his lower back.
"Stop" Jeno growled and Donghyuck whined causing himself to choke a bit. Jaemin smiled and pushed the hair out of his face. Jeno was soon three fingers deep and Donghyuck was a mess already. Jaemin began to thrust up into the older's mouth.
"I'm so close baby" Jaemin moaned and threw his head back with his eyes squeezed shut. He gripped onto Hyuck's hair and thrusted up causing Donghyuck to choke. He rolled his eyes to the back of his head as Jaemin suffocated him, of course in the best way. He tasted the salty semen on his tongue and felt it slide down his throat.
"That's right, cum in his mouth Nana and make sure he swallows it" Jeno said. Soon Jaemin's hips were spluttering and he came into Donghyuck's mouth and pulled out and watched as Donghyuck swallowed it with a small cough. Jaemin saw a bit on the corner of his mouth and used his thumb to push it into his warm and wet mouth. Donghyuck sucked a bit on his thumb and Jaemin cooed. Donghyuck moaned loudly as Jeno started to enter him and Donghyuck grabbed onto Jaemin's hand as he buried his face into the younger's thigh. Jeno gripped his hips forcing his cock inside as it slid against his smooth walls. Donghyuck felt the sting and nearly cried it felt so good.
"Please please please" he kept whispering as Jaemin ran his fingers through his hair.
"Don't cum until I tell you to" Jeno said and smacked his ass for a point causing the smaller of the three to jump and whimper. Jeno started to pound into him showing no mercy as he brutally hit his prostate. Donghyuck moaned, loud and high-pitched as he elevated himself on his elbows and squirmed under the older who still had a firm grip on his hip and shoulder.
"P-please please sl-slow down, gonna cum!" Donghyuck shouted, whiny and pitched causing Jaemin to laugh.
"I said no" Jeno said and smacked his ass causing the other to bite onto Jaemin's thigh lightly. Donghyuck started crying from the overwhelming pleasure and the refusal to cum. He was doing his best to hold back, he had to. Jeno became rougher as he pounded into him, his ass hurt from the spanking and the brutal snap of Jeno's hips. Donghyuck was glistening with sweat and his hair stuck to his forehead. Jaemin was silently jacking off watching the very lewd scene of Donghyuck moaning loudly and drool and tears falling down his face. His tongue lolling out to the side. "Gonna fill you up to the brim and plug you" Jeno said and gripped onto the younger harder.
"Hear that baby? You're gonna be full with Jeno's cum. I wonder how your hyungs will feel, what if the plug falls out and they watch as semen coats your pretty thighs and you'll blush with embarrassment" Jaemin teased and Donghyuck sobbed as he felt Jeno hit one more time before coming roughly into the younger. Donghyuck's whole body shook from holding back his orgasm. Jeno slowly pulled out and grabbed Donghyuck's plug he kept in his drawer back in the 127 dorm and Jeno slid it in making sure the male stayed full. Jeno flipped him around onto his back and started to give the younger a handjob. Donghyuck's thighs shook as he squirmed.
"N-need to cum, please!" He sobbed.
"Mm, okay" Jeno said and Donghyuck felt the hot coil in his stomach and he was so so so close. Suddenly Jeno pulled his hand away completely and the younger whined loudly and Jaemin smiled down at him and then pouted at Jeno.
"Why won't you let our baby cum?" He asked.
"Changed my mind, he was quite mean today" Jeno smirked and trained his fingers around Donghyuck's member.
"Please! Please I'll be good" he sobbed and Jeno smiled.
"Mhm I know you will" he said and took ahold of Donghyuck's aching member and started to jack him off like no tomorrow. Soon Donghyuck was coming, lifting his hips as his thighs spasmed and his cum shot up to his neck and onto his stomach. It took him what felt like forever to finish, he was panting and crying and Jaemin had moved to straddle him as he licked the cum off of him and played with his nipples.
When they were done they held Donghyuck between them making sure to do some quality aftercare. Cooing at him, praising him, and making sure he was comfortable. He soon fell asleep and both men followed after Jaemin shut off the light.