Jaedo

A/N: I know I have request to do but I just had the urge to write this. Enjoy.
Warning: Anal sex, language, bad boy Jaehyun, pastor's son Doyoung. Church sex.

No One's P.O.V

"This is dumb" Jaehyun said as he walked down the large hall with stained glass behind his father.
"You took a cigarette out during the service and dared to light it with one of the candles. You even put it out by pressing it on one of the bibles" his old man lectured and Jaehyun rolled his eyes.
"So?" He said.
"So you will be cleaning the sanctuary" his father instructed and led him into the large room with a ton of pews. It was now empty since the service was over. "And you also have to pay for the bible you ruined" he spat and Jaehyun groaned. His father stopped in the middle to face him. "Don't even think about running away from doing this. I have to go to work so I won't be able to make sure you do it" he said and Jaehyun smirked knowing full well he wouldn't do it. His father whacked his head "Don't be so smug, the pastor's son will be coming to help your sorry ass clean. Be nice, he'll be a good influence on you" he said and Jaehyun frowned and rubbed his head.
"Whatever" he said. His father then explained a bunch of other stuff Jaehyun blocked out and finally his father left. Jaehyun watched as he left the large double doors. He sighed and plopped down on one of the pews and grabbed his pack of cigarettes and lit one and started to smoke. He heard the large door open and assumed it was his father. "Stop bugging me old man, I'll clean if I want to clean" he snapped and took another drag from his cigarette.
"You're not allowed to smoke in here" someone said and Jaehyun stood and turned to see a black haired male roll a vacuum in and some dusters. He set the cleaning stuff down once he made it to Jaehyun. Jaehyun looked at the male like he was an alien. If angels were real, they'd probably look like him, Jaehyun thought yo himself. "My name is Kim Dongyoung, but call me Doyoung. You must be Jaehyun" he said and reached out a hand. Jaehyun composed himself and looked down at his hand and then back into his dark eyes.
"I don't care who you are" Jaehyun said and Doyoung frowned and took his hand back to his side.
"Your attitude is bad, now put out that cancer stick and help clean" Doyoung ordered and Jaehyun glared and took a big inhale and then exhaled in Doyoung's face causing the other to cough and scrunch his nose.
"You don't tell me what to do" Jaehyun growled. Doyoung sighed and plugged in the vacuum. Jaehyun sat on the backrest of a pew letting his boots stain the seat with dirt.

It had been an hour of Doyoung trying to force Jaehyun to clean with all his nagging and Jaehyun wanted him to shut up. "Ugh you're such a bitch you know that?" Jaehyun groaned and got up and stood in front of the older.
"Watch your language"
"Watch who you speak to" Jaehyun talked back.
"Show some respect" Doyoung ordered.
"Aren't you suppose to be nice? Isn't that in your rule book?" Jaehyun asked cockily.
"I give respect to people who show me respect also. Don't assume I'd tolerate your attitude" he growled and continued dusting as Jaehyun sat down on the steps up to the alter. It was a long silence until Jaehyun got an idea.
"So, what would you do if I said I'm gay huh?" He asked and he heard Doyoung drop something. He turned to see Doyoung bending down and picking up a candle.
"That's your business, not mine" Doyoung answered. Jaehyun got up and stood behind Doyoung.
"Have you ever been in a relationship?" He asked and Doyoung's breath hitched feeling Jaehyun's own breath on his neck. He stepped away and put the candle back.
"Yes" Doyoung answered.
"Ever had sex?" Jaehyun asked.
"I don't see why it matters" Doyoung said trying to stay calm. Jaehyun hummed.
"So you're a virgin?" He asked smirking.
"I am not" Doyoung said. Jaehyun gave a fake, over exaggerated gasp.
"Aren't you suppose to wait til marriage to fuck?" He asked cockily and Doyoung's ears turned red.
"Be quiet" Doyoung ordered causing Jaehyun to smirk.
"So, who did you fuck? One of the choir girls?" He asked and Doyoung shook his head no trying to brush the younger off as he put away the cleaning stuff in the closet but the younger followed. "A girl from school?" Doyoung shook his head. "A girl from a party? Wait are you even allowed to go to parties?" Jaehyun questioned and Doyoung rolled his eyes and shook his head no once more. "A college girl? Some girl from church? A cougar?" With every suggestion Jaehyun made Doyoung shook his head no and was on the verge of throwing Jaehyun outside. "What ab-" Jaehyun started to say.
"I haven't fucked anyone! Now would you shut the hell up?" He groaned and then covered his mouth. Jaehyun laughed.
"So you are a virgin!" He said with a smirk "awe so cute when you cuss" he laughed once more.
"I'm not a virgin..." Doyoung whispered and put need candled on the holders. Jaehyun heard him.
"If you haven't fucked then how are you not a virgin?" Jaehyun asked and crossed his arms. Doyoung's cheeks went red.
A few seconds went by.
A minute went by.
Three more minutes went by.
Jaehyun got it. Jaehyun understood now. His mouth hung agape looking at Doyoung who had started to grab his bag to leave. "You're gay" Jaehyun said and Doyoung froze and looked down. Jaehyun smirked and started to laugh. "Holy shit you're g-" he started to yell but Doyoung put a hand over his mouth.
"S-shut up!" He whispered. Jaehyun pulled his hand off his mouth.
"You haven't fucked because you prefer to be the receiver, am I right?" Jaehyun asked with a smirk. Doyoung rolled his eyes.
"It's none of your business" he growled. Jaehyun thought of something.
"Ever had sex in a church?" He asked and Doyoung gasped.
"W-what?" He asked and Jaehyun laughed.
"I asked if you ever had sex in the church" he said slower trying to get Doyoung to understand.
"I know what you said but-it's just- ugh!" Doyoung groaned and ruffled his hair. Jaehyun took his hands.
"Wanna try it?" He asked looking into Doyoung's eyes. Doyoung choked on air and looked back at Jaehyun with a blush. Jaehyun had to admit Doyoung did look pretty hot in his pink button up, sleeves rolled up and a button undone. His ass looked perfect in the black slacks he was wearing. Jaehyun hadn't noticed he had gotten hard thinking about having sex with Doyoung, he had to be honest, it's been awhile. Doyoung gulped and looked down at Jaehyun's erection.
"Promise" Doyoung said breathlessly and then looked into Jaehyun's eyes. Jaehyun quirked a brow.
"What?" He asked.
"Promise not to tell?" He whispered. Jaehyun's eyes widened in shock.
"Y-you mean..." he started to say.
"Forget it" Doyoung snapped and started to walk away but Jaehyun grabbed his waist and brought him into his chest. He kissed him roughly and Doyoung moaned as their bodies collided. Jaehyun bit Doyoung's bottom lip forcing his mouth open so he could shove his tongue in his wet cavern. Jaehyun had a strong grip on Doyoung's waist, pulling him closer, suffocating him in his hold. Doyoung had tangled his fingers in Jaehyun's hair, pulling at it for more. Doyoung moved a leg hesitantly forward to press against the younger's crotch. Jaehyun moaned and started to fumble with Doyoung's buttons on his shirt and left his pretty red lips to bite and suck on his neck. Doyoung moved his head to the side so Jaehyun could have more room to do whatever freely. Doyoung shakily reached his hands up and started to unbutton Jaehyun's shirt and managed to get in undone and slid it off his biceps and to the floor. Jaehyun started to suck on a peculiar spot causing Doyoung to let out a breathy moan. He felt Jaehyun smirk against his neck. Jaehyun gripped Doyoung's small hips and ground their clothed dicks together. He heard Doyoung gasp and let out high pitched moans. Jaehyun loved the noises Doyoung made, he wanted to get him to be louder, he wanted the whole damn world to hear this seemingly perfect church boy scream his name. He wanted to ruin him.
Suddenly Jaehyun felt Doyoung's fingers trace his bicep and then realized he was touching his tattoo. "You like it?" Jaehyun whispered coming up from Doyoung's neck to his ear to bite the soft lobe. Doyoung's let out a shaky moan but nodded. "Where should we do it?" Jaehyun asked playing with Doyoung's belt causing the shorter to shiver.
"I-I don't know" he whispered back and his breath hitched feeling his belt was now undone. Jaehyun paused and looked around. He smirked and picked Doyoung up swiftly causing a yelp to come out of his mouth. He walked up the small set of stairs and to the table that had decorations and candles for Easter that was coming up. With one arm his swept all those decorations and candles to the floor and Doyoung gasped. He went to the other side and forced Doyoung to face the pews as he stood behind him. Jaehyun kissed the back of Doyoung's neck and then dragged down his pants so they dropped to his ankles and Doyoung shivered at the cold. Doyoung laid his upper body across the table as he heard Jaehyun unbuckle his own belt. Suddenly he felt Jaehyun blow air on his hole and he shivered. Jaehyun gripped his ass cheeks and spread them apart as he used his thumbs to stretch Doyoung's hole. Doyoung's erection hurt from being untouched and he tried to lower a hand to touch himself but stopped when Jaehyun grabbed his hand and placed it back on the table and then slowly lowered to his knees. Doyoung flinched feeling Jaehyun's thick wet tongue on his entrance, circling it. He whimpered and pushed his hips back and heard Jaehyun chuckle.
"Be patient" Jaehyun demanded and then dove his tongue inside of Doyoung causing him to moan lightly. The wet sounds echoing were absolutely sinful but very much a turn on for Jaehyun. He massaged Doyoung's ass with his hands and sucked and licked his hole to the point Doyoung was shaking.
"P-please" Doyoung panted out. Jaehyun parted from Doyoung's ass with a 'pop.' He smirked standing up and seeing the back of Doyoung's neck was red, along with his upper back, he couldn't see the rest due to the button up. He flipped Doyoung over and lifted him on the table and pushed his body down And slid his pants and underwear off his ankles so he could stand between his legs. Doyoung was already out of breath from the pleasure as he stared up at Jaehyun with half-lidded eyes. Jaehyun put two fingers to Doyoung's mouth.
"Suck" he demanded and Doyoung gulped but opened his mouth and took Jaehyun's hand with his own two hands to guide his fingers in his mouth. He sucked and lapped at the two fingers coating them in his saliva. He looked up at Jaehyun to see a smirk on his face. Doyoung felt embarrassed so he looked away and stopped sucking on Jaehyun's fingers. His cheeks were dark red and his erection heavy. "Why did you stop? Don't want to get hurt do you?" Jaehyun asked.
"E-embarrassing" Doyoung said and Jaehyun rolled his eyes. He then forced Doyoung's mouth open to put his fingers in once more.
"I'll be honest with you" Jaehyun said and rubbed his thumb over Doyoung's red swollen lips. "You're really fucking hot sucking on my fingers like that, unfortunately we don't have lube so I kinda need you to help me here." That's all Jaehyun had to say to get Doyoung back to work. Soon he pulled his fingers away and pressed one at Doyoung's entrance causing the older to flinch. He slowly inserted his finger and pumped it at a slow rate. After a few seconds he added the second and kissed Doyoung as he pumped his fingers in and out of him. He scissored his fingers and rubbed against Doyoung's walls causing him to moan quite loudly. After awhile he pulled his fingers out and pumped his erection trying to lube it up. He pressed once more at Doyoung's entrance and Doyoung sucked in a breath as Jaehyun pushed in.
"F-fuck, shit it hurts!" Doyoung groaned trying to get comfortable. Jaehyun smirked but tried to get Doyoung used to it. After a minute he finally bottomed out and cupped the back of Doyoung's knees holding them up as he rolled his hips. He dragged a long needy moan from Doyoung causing him to smile down at him. Doyoung grabbed the edge of the table as Jaehyun rolled his hips. "Faster" Doyoung moaned. Jaehyun automatically obliged. He thrust into Doyoung angling perfectly to touch the sensitive bundle of nerves. "O-oh right there!" Doyoung moaned loudly and Jaehyun smirked and continued to ram into that one spot that drove Doyoung crazy. What they were doing felt so wrong, so sinful, yet so thrilling. Doyoung couldn't get enough. Jaehyun pulled all the way out and then slammed back into Doyoung roughly causing a yelp to erupt from the shorter. Doyoung reached up and grabbed Jaehyun's shoulder and brought him down so he could hold onto him. Jaehyun now perched over Doyoung with Doyoung's arms around his neck as he moaned. Jaehyun continued to ram into Doyoung's prostrate roughly. "More please more!"
"Such an angel, using please" Jaehyun cooed and grabbed his hips as Doyoung wrapped his legs around his waist. The moans falling from Doyoung's lips were heaven to Jaehyun's ears. "So pretty" Jaehyun whispered and Doyoung threw his head back as Jaehyun went faster and harder.
"I-I'm gonna cum" Doyoung moaned out digging his nails into Jaehyun's shoulders.
"Cum for me angel" Jaehyun said. Doyoung let out a silent scream as he came onto his stomach. Jaehyun continued to pound into him but Doyoung pushed him.
"M-mouth" Doyoung said and Jaehyun's eyes widened but he pulled out and Doyoung got off the table and to the floor and took Jaehyun's dick in his mouth while on his knees. He sucked the head roughly and used the flat of his tongue against the slit and Jaehyun moaned. He flicked his tongue and then took all of Jaehyun in his mouth causing Jaehyun's mouth to hang open in shock. He moaned and grabbed Doyoung's hair and bucked his hips. He came into Doyoung's mouth with a low moan and Doyoung swallowed and pulled away wiping his mouth. Jaehyun helped him up and into his pants. They helped clean each other off and fix the table.

That wasn't the last time they fucked in the church.