My home

All alone still. I'm Elizabeth I'm a doll peculiar if you don't know. I live in a little china shop called, well I don't really know. I don't go outside the shop I just stay inside and watch everyone come and go but at night I can become my full form. I cant go outside because even though I am the size of a normal person I have very pale skin and if I fall or even bump into something I will crack or fall apart and that is not normal. In the china shop I am admired because of my incredibly blue eyes and my Victorian style dress. I don't see much from my shelf apart from a little amount of the town from the small little window I can see out of. Whenever it becomes night I can get out of the doll form and look human again. I'll admit I don't like being cooped up but at least it's better than being outside the shop. The shop is quite warm and has a comforting feel around it. That makes it okay but after 50 years it gets quite boring.

At night, I usually just wander around not making any noise (I don't sleep because I can't) so to not wake the old man that runs the shop or his family.  I sometimes grab the other dolls and have a one-sided conversation with them , it gets annoying when they don't reply. It's like they're pointing out I have no-one to talk to and I'll always be alone.