I guess I live here

That morning I felt closer to Emma. I don't know why. Nothing happened but Emma gave off a calming aura. I know it's cheesy but she does. Also she is nice. Anyway problem at hand. Breakfast. I obviously don't need food because I hadn't eaten in 50 years. I can eat food if I want to. I just choose not to usually, I mean why eat when you can do kid stuff like play and have fun. I haven't done that in a while like a whiiiile but now I can so yay. I nibbled on my bacon at breakfast but I was excited to go out and play "Hello doll girl." I heard a voice say and my excited mood dropped like a lead baloon. I turned around and saw a mop of dark hair and curls. Great just great. I was having a good morning too. I dropped my bacon on my plate to show I was annoyed apparently he didnt get the memo. I raised my eyebrow and said "What Enoch?" I said impatiently, ready to leave for the garden.
"Why are you here, I thought you were leaving?" He spat at me. A bit off spit flew off. Ew. I dodged and said "I live here idiot. Why d'ya think I'm here." I said lazily not letting his early spitting look like it affected me. I turned back to my breakfast and nibbled a bit more on my bacon
"Miss may I be excused." I asked. Now I'm going to leave I thought with an exasperated sigh
"Of course Elizabeth. Enoch sit down!" Miss Peregrine scolded. I walked off smiling slightly at the fact Enoch was told off. Is that petty? Yeah. Am I ashamed? Not one bit.

I walked down the hall corridor thing until I found the entrance to the garden. I stepped out and took a deep breath in. I love being outdoors. I saw a tree and decided to brave it. Even in my dress. I stepped up to it and put my hands on the tree trunk. Welp now or never. I put my other hand on and pulled up to reach the foothold about two full rulers from the ground. My foot flailed around a bit until it found the foot hold. I lifted myself up and found another hand hold. I held myself there and- wait there's no foot hold. I was just dangling there only holding on with my hands. I took a deep breath and calmed down a little. A thought ran through my head 'retrace your steps', I tried that and I still couldn't find a foot hold. At this point I was freaking out. I looked down to see how far I was and it the fall would be bad. It was. I dug my nails into the tree and I kicked my shoes off (somehow???). I put my feet around the tree and put my hand at the back of the trunk and moved my other hand down. It worked! I carried on doing this until I got to the bottom of the tree. I was filled with relief as soon as I touched solid ground.
"Lizzie!"