🌻Summertime!Bakugo X Reader

4/7/20 : OKAY, I JUST LOOKED OVER THIS STORY- EW, THE CRINGE. I was so stupid back then, how were they dating if they didn't confess yet? HNNG- I failed as a writer. Anyways, this was made a year ago, and I forgot Sero existed back then, and there was already a little blurb for him at the bottom. istg, y'all stay hopping on my dick because of that, just forget about it!~

Quirk: Water Manipulation (Be prepared to read some cringe)

Finally! The school year was finally over, but you still had to be ready for the next year. Fortunately, it didn't matter at the moment, because it was the start of summer! Everyone was planning something, well, everyone besides you and the BakuSquad.

"Ayy, Y/N, since the weather is getting warmer, we should go to the beach!" Mina gushed adorably, obviously excited. "The beach? You're so basic~" Kaminari teased, a wide smirk planted on his face. "Oh shut up, I'd like to see you think of something better!" Mina replied, burning Denki with acid. He was so shocked (wink) from the sudden contact, he used 2 million volts on accident. "Yaaaaaay~" Kaminari moaned, his dunce expression showed through his attempts to get back at Mina. "Mina, the beach is a great idea!" You chimed in unison along with Kirishima, wild smiles formed on everyone's faces- er, well, everyone except Bakugo. "Wanna come, Bakugo?" Kirishima asked happily, receiving a scowl from the hot-head. " Whatever, Shitty Hair". 

"Yay! Now the real fun is coming with us!" Y/N cheered, her bright smile spread perfectly across her cheeks. Bakugo blushed softly at her words, merely because they came from the girl herself. You see, Katsuki has had a crush on Y/N since middle school, but his ego and pride get in the way of that, making him unable to suppress his feelings correctly. She feels the same, but she's just too much of a coward to tell him.

 "Shall we get ready?" Denki asked, having returned to his normal state. "Mhm! I'll go with Y/N, you three can meet us there at noon!" Mina exclaimed, taking your hand gently. Mina thinks of Y/N as a friend, and only did this instinctively. Since it was Mina, that action didn't make Bakugo too angry. "Goodbye!" The H/C girl waved, running along with Mina to her estate.

 "It's just us three, the girls left us!" Denki whined. "Damn it, and I really wanted to see Y/N in a bikini!" . This set Katsuki off completely. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR WORTHLESS ASS TO THE CURB!" Katsuki yelled, grabbing Denki by his collar. Kirishima's eyes widened as he moved Katsuki away from Denki. "Gosh Bakubro, chill out! That isn't very manly!" Kirishima stated thoughtfully, trying to be a peace maker. "That isn't very manly - my ass! " Soon, a deep silence formed as the Yellow-haired boy thought for a moment. "Dude.. Do you like her?" Denki asked curiously , as if he just hadn't been attacked by a walking bomb. Bakugo's face flushed red, and he looked down. "And what if I do..?" Bakugo responded somewhat meekly. Denki and Kirishima couldn't believe it. Was this even Bakugo Katsuki? He was extremely vulnerable, and all 3 of them knew it as well.

Denki squealed, clasping his hands together. "Now that you've found a girl, I'll teach you how to love one!" Denki teased, walking with Bakugo and Kirishima back to his house. "Fuck no!"

( Back to Y/N's thinga ma jig)

Mina is so thoughtful! She found all of these bikinis for Y/N! Unfortunately.. they're way too revealing for her. "Girl, you'd look so cute in this one!" Mina gushed once more, shoving a pink bikini with blue polka dots into Y/N's face. "I mean, the color is nice, I just wished it had a little tutu, you know?" You teased jokingly, nudging Mina gently. " Wait, I've got something even better! " Mina replied excitedly, digging through large bags of bathing suits. "Will this one work for you?" Mina asked, presenting a cherry red bathing suit with a big rhombus-shaped hole in the center. "I think I'll wear this one, mainly because we gotta go and I'm extremely sick of waiting!" Y/N yelled, grabbing her towel, the bathing suit, and sunglasses while running out of the door. "Wait for meeeee!" Mina whined, grabbing a black bikini on her way out.

As soon as Y/N arrived to the beach with Mina, she spotted a red-haired boy running towards her. "Hey, glad you could finally make it! It sure took you a while to get here!" Kirishima said, with his toothy grin. Mina and Y/N took a glimpse of what Kirishima was wearing, and you could have swore you saw Mina blush through all of that pink. Kirishima was in a pair of red swimming trunks,  while the waist band read "Red Riot". The thing is, Kirishima wasn't wearing a shirt, so you could see his entire upper body! That drove Mina mad.

"Where's Kaminari and Bakugo?" You asked curiously, looking around a bit. "Oh, Blasty? He was here just a moment ago!" Kaminari appeared out nowhere, replying to your question. "I'm right here, dumbass." You felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist, pulling you closer instinctively. 

"Katsuki, I need to get changed!" You whimpered, trying to pry yourself out of his grip. Mina put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder, and burnt him with her acid on purpose, making him loosen his grip . "OW! YOU FUCKING-" You didn't hear what else Katsuki had to say to Mina, considering you were running to the changing room. You shut the door behind you and locked it, making sure no one could come in, regardless of whether or not they needed to change as well. "Crap! I forgot my sunscreen!" You thought, slamming a hand onto your forehead. Despite not having sunscreen, you still put the bathing suit on. "Holy.." You muttered. Bakugo is gonna be pissed! The suit showed off your thighs, exaggerating your curves immensely. On top of that, there was still that rhombus in the middle of the suit, showing your stomach as well. "Welp, what's done is done." You marched out , looking for your friends, and your hot-head of a boyfriend. You stepped out of the somewhat small changing room, and when your spotted your squad, you ran straight to them. "I'm finally done! God, that was exhausting!" You whimpered, leaning on Mina for support. "Daaaaamn, Y/N looking fine- OW!" Kaminari said, before getting his head slammed into the sand by Mina. "This is getting so damn boring, let's just go do stuff and stop talking!" Mina whined, dragging you and Bakugo to the water. Bakugo shrugged, and pulled out an oversized water gun. "NO WAY.." You thought, stepping back a bit. "Wait a minute. . Water bends to my whim! GOD, I'm so dumb, how could I have forgotten about that? " You lifted a hand, the water in Bakugo's water gun disappeared in the blink of an eye. I'm too lazy to go on about the rest, blah blah blah. The sun was finally taking its rest, as the moon fell over the sky quite beautifully. Kaminari was asleep, with Kirishima and Mina resting on him. "I'm tired, let's go home. " Bakugo blurted quite bluntly. "Er.. What about them?" " Leave em. " You simply shrugged, because you knew that the Author doesn't feel like writing and wants to sleep.Bakugo threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and carried you home.

the end. I promise I'll do better next time, it'll be edited by the time I have the energy. Sorry loves❤

Extra:

A big lipped boy with a literal tape dispenser arrived at the beach pretty late. "Hey Sero, we haven't planned anything with Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari and the others. Is there anything we can do for the summer? " Sato asked Sero, walking on the sand, leaving imprints of their feet behind. "I don't really know- wait.. is that who I think it is?" Sero pointed to an odd lump of people. "Huh?" Sato pointed his flashlight at the lump. "Just as I suspected.." Sero pointed at Mina, Kami, and Kirishima.