"You stupid wench."; Jealous!Bakugo X Quirkless!Reader (Part 2)

(Author's POV)

Y/N sat in her somewhat dark bedroom, the only thing lighting it was a dimly lit candle. The girl just sat there and thought about what Bakugo had told her. It scorched her heart beyond extent, and there was no good reason for it. 

You glanced at the mirror for a split second, before grabbing a chair that was sitting in the corner of her room, and dragging it her vanity. 

The girl took a hard look at herself. "Is it the way I look?" You asked yourself quietly, touching your face a bit. "Or maybe my hair, or scent?" Overall, you smelled fine, and your looks and hair were just how they needed to be. 

 You thought for a quick second. "Bakugo's body is muscly and he's so strong.. I'm not fat, but I should slow down on the Big-Macs". (lmao I'm sorry, I had an urge to write this)

Y/N.. wanted to change. Not to impress others or Bakugo.. something that she herself would be comfortable with as a person. 

Your hair was naturally long, but you had already scheduled a haircut a week before your run-up with Bakugo, so that was fine. "Is it my.. personality?" 

 You had been annoying Bakugo for some time, so maybe this was just his warning to fuck off, and tell you he isn't interested? 

You decided.. you were going to respect that. You can't force someone to like you, or think that you can attract them overnight. So, you thought about what he said, and decided right then and there.. "I'll give up."

 {The next day, Time; 8:35 am}

"What did I do..?" You looked at your now beautifully cherry red hair. Oh geez.. You had dyed it last night for kicks. 

Had you gotten a tad bit slimmer? You looked at your figure from the side in the mirror, and your eyes widened. 4 hours of exercise and yoga did pay off!❤

School was starting soon, so you thought you might as well freshen up. You took a bath, and used a new strawberry shampoo in your hair and made sure your body scrub was in use as well. (lmao this part 2 is so boring, I'm sorry yall)

You stepped out of the bath, dried off, and put on your uniform. "It's.. less tighter?" You thought, putting your cherry red hair into a high ponytail.

 Looking in the mirror, you applied a bit of red lip tint and clear lip gloss, and sprayed yourself with strawberry scented body mist to match your hair.

"The finishing touch.." You put on some earrings with a cherry design, to complete your look.

You looked at the clock, and noticed you had 10 minutes to use for fun before you had to head out of the house. Soooo.. you painted your nails blood red, and placed some golden bracelets on. 

Grabbing your school bag and a red watermelon flavored lollipop, you headed out of your bedroom, bid your parents goodbye and begun your route to UA.

(time skip to ua because it's 2:11 in the fucking morning and I want to sleep)

A lot of students gave you looks of curiosity, wondering who you were, mainly because of your unfamiliar scent and hair. Some students called you "the alternative Junko Enoshima" that was coming to take over UA.

You pushed open the door to class 1-A, and kept your composure, telling no one "Good Morning", or rushing inside. Instead, you had walked inside on your best behavior, with so much poise in your walk. 

Uraraka strolled over to you, and took a look at your face. "Oh, Y/N! Thank God it's you! I thought we had a new student! Your bangs covered your eyes a little bit!" Uraraka smiled, and hugged you close. You returned the hug, mainly because she was your best friend. 

With the mention of your name, a certain hot-head jolted up. He looked around, and his eyes were dead-set on you. 

Bakugo noticed your hair, earrings, nails, and change of attitude really quickly. 

(Bakugo POV) 

What the hell? Why does she look so.. different? She hasn't even came over to pester me at all! What the fuck?! 

I soon remembered what I had said to her yesterday. 

"Oh.. that's why.." I muttered out quietly. " What was that, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked, his usual smile spread across his face. "None of your fucking business, Shitty Hair! Die!" I replied, gritting my teeth. 

Kirishima shrugged, and made his way over to Y/N. "What is he doing?" I thought, watching him speak to her. Fuck.. I wish that was me. 

I don't care about her new goddamn look, that will always be the same girl I've always loved..

I clenched my fists, and gave the two glares from across the room.

(Your POV)

I was catching up with Uraraka when Kirishima interrupted. "Hey, Y/N!" The red-haired boy smiled adorably, waving. "Hey Kiri, what's up?" "Kiri?" He asked, a small blush coating his cheeks. I blushed as well, and laughed softly. "I noticed your new hair color, I'm loving it! We can like, be the Red Riots!" Kirishima embraced me in a bear hug, I merely returned the hug as well, a fitting attempt to return the affection.

Mina soon scurried to my desk, her usual smile spread on her face. "Oh my god, I'm absolutely loving the new look! I want a photo after school!" She chirped, clasping her hands together. "Also," Mina leant into my ear and whispered quietly. "Why is he looking at you like that?"

I was a bit confused. Who was she talking about?

(lmao I'm sorry, I just had to add that photo😔👊)

You looked around the room, your eyes landed on Bakugo. "Oooooh, she meant the crackhead chipmunk." You thought.

You got up from your seat, and walked over to Bakugo. 

You had your fists clenched, as you made your way over to Katsuki. "Hey, dumbass, stop fucking coming over here." He growled, you merely rolled your eyes. " Shut yo' bitch ass up, you act as if anyone wants to come over here and look at your ugly ass. " You retorted nearly immediately, not very sure what to say.

He looked a bit dumbfounded at first, but then he grit his teeth, and looked down at the ground. You were a bit confused, and decided to pull a VERY risky move. You placed a hand on his fluffy blonde hair, and ran your hands through it. "Cutie.."

this is a cliffhanger, kidz :P

I didn't really make anything in the story progress, but I'll make more parts! Also, a "Smile" Part 2 was requested!