💔Villain!Katsuki X Student!Reader

Quirk: None.

{3 years ago} -Also, sorry about the semi-edgy song I put a the beginning,I just love Death Parade!❤

It was heartbreaking. All of the 1-A students were in their best clothing, even though it all was colored black. Everyone was attending the funeral that was being held for Katsuki's parents, after they were killed in an accident, caused by a hero.

It was raining that day, the water brimmed your skin gently, blending in with the tears you shed. You stood next to Katsuki that day, his fists were clenched. Presumably of anger and sorrow. However.. he only shed a few tears, and stared down at the coffins belonging to his loving parents. 

You didn't know how to comfort him, considering you've never felt that kind of pain before. Whenever you thought of doing so much as giving him your condolences, your mind kept telling you, "You can never know a person so well, and this isn't something you've experienced." So, for the remainder of the funeral, you didn't say a word, and kept silent.

All Might attended the funeral as well, and stood next to Katsuki, a hand planted on his right shoulder. "I'm very sorry for your loss, my boy." There wasn't anything you could say. There wasn't  anything TO say. You merely turned your back, and went hone since the funeral was now coming to a close. "I'm sorry." You thought, your footsteps echoed through his mind.

{Present Time}

Your breath hitched as your fingers traced the photographs of you and Bakugo. The both of you were dating, everything was all happy and merry.. but that was before his parents died. After the funeral, he had sent a text message saying- "I don't need you anymore, you were just an extra. Let's break up." Yeah, it hurt, but you knew it was only because of the accident.. or you hoped it was. You tore the images of you and Katsuki in half, keeping the piece that you were in, and burning Katsuki's half with a lighter. You watched the photograph turn into charred bits, before stepping on them like a worn-out cigarette. The E/C-eyed girl simply plopped into her bed, emotionless. You weren't a special hero of any kind, and you ended school two years ago, so there wasn't anything to do. Even though you were unemployed, your parents sent you packs of money, knowing your condition. You merely sighed, and ran your fingers through your hair. "I don't even have a quirk to entertain  myself.."

(You)The girl slid off of her bed, and walked towards her door. She nudged open her apartment door and sighed once more. You read through your contacts while walking out of your complex. "Ping! New Message from "Gravity Girl"" The notification alarmed you, but you merely ignored it. The sound started getting a bit irritating, so you finally opened your messaging app, and read what she sent. "A reunion for class 1A?"

{Bakugo POV}

Damnit.. another filthy ass job. I wiped my blood-stained hands on my black outfit, rolling my eyes. Here I am, sitting at the bar in the villains hideout. I accepted that Hand Freak's offer, I have no faith in those damn heroes. My class is fully aware i've joined, and they're disappointed.I don't give a fuck.

"Bakugo, you have one more mission to complete, after it's finished, Toga and Dabi will handle it from there." Kurogiri stated, washing a glass. "Oi, slow the fuck down, Mist Head. What's the mission?" I stammered, not in the mood to deal with any bullshit. I mean, who wouldn't be tired? I had to kill 3 fucking people, none of which were the designated person I was sent to look for. 

"Well, I suppose.. you remember Y/N, correct?" After Kurogiri said that, I started to think for a bit. I remember her. That's the girl that I loved so much.. but, we aren't together anymore, so I guess it didn't matter. "Yeah, I do."

"Good, because they're having a class reunion. Find a way to get in the same building without being caught, retrieve the girl, and deliver her here. However, do not kill anyone." Shigaraki butt in, scratching his neck.

I have to see her again? Anyone but her. This should and will be fairly easy, but I don't want to do it. Not to someone as precious as her. But, I have to. And I will, no matter the cost. 

Bakugo looked into the cracked mirror on the wall, before his iconic malicious smirk unfolded into his lips. "Be prepared Y/N baby, Daddy's coming~"

🌹And this, folks, is where I will conclude this chapter. There will be a part two! don't freak out. SO, yeah. This is my come back special lol.