{HIGHLY REQUESTED}"You stupid wench.";Loving!Bakugo X Forgiving!Reader (Part 3)

Thank you all so much for the support! Once we hit 2.5k reads, I'll make a "Smile" Part 2❤

Now, let's continue on from our last chapter!

 He looked a bit dumbfounded at first, but then he grit his teeth, and looked down at the ground. You were a bit confused, and decided to pull a VERY risky move. You placed a hand on his fluffy blonde hair, and ran your hands through it. "Cutie.."

You glanced at his face for a second, it was a blushing mess. When he noticed that you were looking at his expression, he quickly got embarrassed, and pushed you away from him. 

 "Guh.!?" You made a small sound after he had pushed you away , and noticed him positioning a hand In front of his blushing face. Sparks soon flew from his hands, as he let out an explosion on his face, attempting to get rid of the traces that all led back to.. love.

 "Aww, how cute!~" Mina chimed, her cute voice serenading in Katsuki's head, only making the embarrassment worse. 

Before anything could get any more hectic, the bell rung, notifying the students that they were free to leave. "Dismissal time!" You dropped your tough persona, your usual cheery voice rang out loud, your classmates sweat-dropped, knowing you've stated the obvious. "I can finally leave, Fallen Kingdom and Roblox is waiting for me!-"

 "Hush, you're coming with me, weirdo."

A voice interrupted your thoughts, as someone took your soft hands into their rough, abnormally large ones. They were literally dragging you out of the class, down the stairs, and out of the front school gates.

Once your thoughts had cleared up, you pulled your hands out of your captors callused ones. Your hand felt a bit sticky.. or sweaty in a way. Only then did you realize who it was. Brushing yourself off, you calmly said, "

 Brushing yourself off, you calmly said, "

" looking Katsuki straight in the eyes. "I'm going to pretend I understood the first part," He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. He huffed slightly, opening his mouth to let out a barrage of words, preferably about your look, change in attitude, if you hated him, all that jazz. However, before he could even let out a "So-" You cut him off, with a simple,

 "Stop."

 He looked at you with confusion, before his usual scowl spread across his face. 

"Let me stop you right there. I know what this is about, so keep your mouth shut as I say these next few things, " You spouted, the most chilling glare known to man crossed your eyes as you looked at Bakugo, the boy did as he was told, so you continued.

"Look, I didn't mean to be so annoying, you know? If I was such a bother, you could've told me, instead of smiling in my face with a knife behind your back. My o ok isn't supposed to change who I am, but show you what I've become. Katsuki Bakugo, I love you, I really do, but you didn't love me back, and that hurt me." You held your ground as you said everything that was absorbing the space in your chest, not shedding a single tear. 

 "Is this all you wanted to hear?" You asked. "..Or do you have something to tell me?" You added, hoping he's say he was sorry and give you a big hug. 

He stayed silent.

"I knew it. This was hopeless after all." You mumbled, as you brushed your red bangs to cover your eyes, making sure the world couldn't see you cry. Turning your back on the boy, and walking towards the exit. 

As clíche as it sounds, you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist, and pull you back to where you talking with Bakugo. The pair of arms turned you around, your face met with a crying Bakugo.

"P-Please.. don't go!" He yelled, holding you tightly, as if you were a fragile item that he needed to protect. "W-Why did you change? Where did you go? I don't want this Y/N, I want the real you!" He yelled once more, tears spilling out of his eyes. 

Your heart nearly broke in two when you saw Katsuki crying and wailing, pleading for you to come back to him. 

You wrapped your arms around him, and hugged him close. "I'm right here, I always was." You whispered quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

He hugged you back tightly, and sobbed on your shoulder. "I'm sorry for what I said.. I s-should've told you how I felt.." He said inbetween choked sobs.

"It's alright, it's alright.. " You comforted him. "Y/N?" " Yes? "

"I love you."

" I love you too, Katsuki."