001

"Um..hello?" a strangers voice called out through the entrance. I turn around quickly, dropping everything I was doing "Oh! um..Hello!" I reply anxiously "What can I do for you..?" I ask shyly looking at the strangers face

"No need to be so formal hehe" I nod and scratch my neck awkwardly. She looked young, her skin was basically glowing brighter than my future and she was quite honestly stunning, and tall..

The stranger walked into the store and looked around with a sort of judgmental look hidden in her eyes. She turned to me with a box of candy in her hand and smiled "This brand.."

She started her sentence. "Its..quite interesting" I look at the pack. Its Qvai, the brand isnt well known but is pretty good quality, so I nod. "It quite is..haha" I awkwardly laugh to break the somewhat tense atmosphere around me and the stranger "It sucks." She states boldly, I smile not wanting to show too much of a reaction.

"Actually, to be honest with you. This whole store seems to carry the worst products." Her words cut into me making me a little uneasy. I normally deal with harsh customers and I hated it. "Or maybe..its just the fact that this store sucks, Hm?" I feel my smile slightly flinch and I try my best to not frown.

I nod with a smile "Its alright you don't enjoy our store- but please don't slander" I reply quietly looking her in the eyes. She laughs "Oh please, don't be so confident. Just because your old hag used to owns this stupid store it doesn't make it special" She laughs harder and throws the product in her hand while walking out.

I clutch my hand holding back my tears. The amount of anger that I felt was overflowing and was about to burst at any moment. I just couldn't take her words- they cut like knives. I sigh, the tiring weekend was soon going to end and the store was soon to be closed.

The store door shuts and I sigh feeling my head ache. I walk back home following my normal path, I start to see my house and walk in "I'm home!" I say loudly walking in and putting my stuff away. I shut the door behind me quietly.

I walk into my brothers room and see my mom, as soon as he sees me he responds. "Y/n!" My brother says. I walk over towards him and hug him, he hugs back. "How are you?" He asks with a bright smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm good! how are you?" I ask looking at his condition. It had been 2 days and a week since he's caught a weird cold- We didn't really seem to notice it in the beginning but his health got worse. I would take him to the hospital but we didn't have enough money.