008

I take my usual route home after a long concert with Jaemin about how I dont need to always walk home with him and that he doesn't have to worry about the whole Khai gang jumping in me. It was kind of a stupid situation and argument but it sort of warmed my heart that he cared enough to mention it.

I close my eyes walking through the dark alley. The first memory that pops up is a happy one, though somehow it only saddens me. I re-open my eyes now realizing how watery they were. I brush off my eyes quickly and take a breath of the air. "Hey" I hear a soft voice say, I ignore it. 'its only your imagination' I say to myself wiping my teary eyes.

Isn't it sad how even though he's gone I can still imagine and hear his voice perfectly? like a perfect replica of him that haunts me every second. Almost pitiful right? I shake my head feeling my tears getting heavier. My sweater feels a drop of water fall onto it and I place my hoodie up in an automatic reaction. I walk in a faster paste feeling my heart race.

'Why wont his voice go away' My hearts beat slowly rises and I start running unknowingly. I suddenly hear somebody else follow me behind. My mind blanks out. I start t question who the person is, Maybe its somebody that I know? but then again, It might not be. Most likely to be someone that I don't know according to my social status and my towns criminal record.

I rub my arms turning my face towards the floor keeping the same fast pace I was at. My heartbeat drops the second I hear the person stop walking behind me. My mind wonders to what I should do. What would be the best thing? The smartest thing? It didn't matter because something had already happened to stop the options I had thought of.

It was my little brother. He was outside in the falling rain a block out of our home. My eyes widen and I feel my heart drop. "Y/N!!" He says happily with an eye smile. 'don't turn around..' I think to myself trying to calm down 'don't turn around' I suddenly hear the person behind me walking again 'don't turn around' I feel the rain sink deeper into my thick sweater.

"Hello?" A deep voice says grabbing my shoulders. My heart skips a beat and my body jumps at the sudden touch. My body quickly turns around jumping backwards looking at the person who was behind me. "Uh..Yes?" I say carefully not knowing fully who I was talking to. "Is your name y/n?" He says with sharp eyes.

I scan his face quickly trying to calmly reply to his question. "Yes.." His eyes were sharp, and it looked as though he'd seen many things. His body was basically all muscle and his grip was strong but light. It scared me the type of person that I was seeing had reminded me of someone i've met before..Someone whom I wished I never had met ever.