007

The bell rings after the dreadful class and I sigh. "Hey..You okay?" Jaemin asks looking at my expression. I simply nod my head "That teacher is a totally bitc-" I say getting cut off by someone behind me "WOAH" I turn around to see the person. My eyes glare.

He puts his hand on my shoulders making me and Jaemin uncomfortable "Why would a good girl like you be swearing like that?" He says with his brows playfully arched. I simply scoff and shove his hands off my shoulder "Daniel..I really don't have time for your bull right now. Kinda dealing with.." I pause looking over at Jaemin

"A mid life crisis!" Jaemin exclaims quickly looking between me and Daniel "Teen stuff..haha" He says grabbing my arm and pulling me closer towards him. I nod my head deciding to follow his lead. Daniel smirks and nods his slowly "Uh-huh.. Totally, that makes total sense." He says lifting his arms up with a smug expression.

Me and Jaemin watch Daniel as he walks off to his friends. Our gazes at unease finally rest and we sigh, I turn to Jaemin with a small smile on my lips "Thanks." I say blandly not wanting to sound too cheesy. Jaemin smirks and moves his head closer towards my face "No problem" He backs his head and combs through his hair with his hands.

"You should smile more." He says quietly readjusting his hat not facing me, I give him a look and shake my head "Wow. You sound like all of my teachers" I say sharing a small laugh with Jaemin "Yeah, yeah, but i'm serious. I miss seeing you smile like that." He says seriously looking into my eyes. "Welp, gotta head to class. See ya later y/n"