004

Y/N POV

"Since you're being so stubborn i'll ask you myself. Meet me in the garden around lunch"

I sighed and pulled my arm away from his grasp. I'm just about done with Wong Yukhei's bull"I said no" He looked at me surprised "Why? A anti social loser like you cant reject someone like me" I scoffed and stared right at him "if you want to say something say it now cause i'm not going to your stupid meetup when and where you want."

He smirked while I glared "Fine. I'll say it then." it was funny, His face was so confident yet somehow I was able to hear his voice trembling and see fear in his eyes. "I like you" I pause. That wasn't exactly what I was expecting to hear. I step back and furrow my brows "Thats a lie" I say giving a sharp glare.

I could hear Haechans laughter at the random confession. He clearly wasn't buying it either. "No- I'm serious." Yukhei says stepping closer towards me with a serious and nervous look on his face, though it only began to become more nervous as he looked at my blank expression. "Why aren't you saying anything??" He asks stepping forward "At least react??" By now people are watching and I wasn't a fan of the entire situation.

"I said no before to your meetup, and its a no for your confession too." I say without emotion. His face falls flat and the sound of haechans laughter grows. He walks over and pats Yukhei's shoulder and whispers something in his ear which hopefully I wont need to know. "Yeah sure, whatever you say loser" Haechan exclaims before walking off with Yukhei. The bell rings and I walk to class. So much for not walking in a packed hallway.