005

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!" I hear my friend shout behind me. I turn around to see his disappointed face, My face falls flat at his expression "What?" I say while we both sit down together. "Why did you reject him?" He says with a disappointed look "Jaemin, Hes just not my type" I say trying to avoid the situation.

I hear him sigh "Even though thats true I know thats not the actual main reason." He says looking at me. "Wow. You know me a little too well" I say looking down at my desk. He smiles and shakes his head "Well I am of course not only your best friend but the best person" Jaemin says striking a pose with a smirk. I roll my eyes and laugh.

The doors close and the teacher starts to blabber on about something that I either don't care about, wont need in my life or already know. I try my best to keep my eyes open through my sleep deprivation from last night. I feel someone tap on my shoulder from behind, I quietly turn around to face a classmate of mine, Kang Daniel. Basically the most popular boy in this entire district.

I look at him with a confused look "Yes?" I say quietly not wanting to deal with a teacher yelling at me. "Why did you reject Yukhei?" He says with his brows raised, I don't respond and turn away. I don't really want to spread any more drama or rumors. I had enough of that for my entire life. "Hello??" He says trying to gain my attention continuously tapping my shoulder.

"Hello?? You gonna respond or not?" He says with a determined voice. I can feel my eyes twitch from annoyance and I can see Jaemin glancing at me in concern. He leans over to Daniel and taps his shoulder. He whispers something to him. I can see Daniels eyes widen as he gives Jaemin a look, I try to not look too much into the conversation but my eyes couldn't turn away.

They stop whispering together and I give jaemin a look. He simply shrugs it off and we exchange looks before I hear the teacher saying my name out loud. My head snaps into the teachers direction a little shook. "Yes?" I say startled, 'so much for no attention' The teacher scoffs and shakes his head "Are you even listening?!! Theres three tests coming up so you better be listening" I nod my head, I can head some people laughing, particularly one person.

Lee Taeyong