009

"who are you?" I ask staring at the person in front of me, A smile appears on his face making him seem less intimidating. He clears his throat "I'm Yuta" although he replied I still didn't feel at ease..and he seemed to take notice of that "The look on your face is really obvious, ya know" He says blandly.

I sigh "I'm sorry..I'm not trying to be or..look rude. I just sort of have a resting face haha" I say trying to ease the situation more, but the whole situation and feel still felt thick and uncomfortable, at least for me. His expression stated the same with his smile gone. "I was wondering..Is this your store?" He asks pointing at my shop.

'Why is he here??' a million thoughts go through my brain and I try my best to stay calm. "Yes-" I say before I realize..This person could be trying to shut down my shop. As the thought sinks in I start to feel my heart drop. "The shops in perfect condition!" I say rushed interrupting him before speaking "The inspectors said that everything is in perfect condition and uh.. we have enough income to keep it-"

"im not here to shut your shop down"

Yutas POV

'Whats up with this girl?' I question myself. Her panic is so see-through that its funny. I watch as her expression turns from panicked to confused "Wait- really?" She asks with wide eyes, I nod in response. She stares at me still confused. Does she really get enough income? "Oh- i'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to uh.. ahem be that rude towards you" I flash a smile and nod.

"It's fine" I respond simply not wanting any more talk. I walk up towards her shop and look inside. According to Taeyong this place is great. I take a look around a little shocked, The place is surprisingly very pretty even though the outside image isn't exactly the best the inside is definitely a sight. The decorating was nice and the color scheme was good.

I turn around to see a little boy. "H-hello!" the little boy chimes with a small stutter, my brows raise "Are you scared of me too?" I ask opening one of the refrigerators to grab a drink. "What? me? scared? pfft never!" the boy responds with a cherry tone, its been awhile since i've heard someone so bright. The little boy points at a drink in the refrigerator

"This drink is veryy tasty! its only $2.78! even though its not as big as the other drinks its very tasty and comes in a lot of flavors" I feel a smile come across my face. I place the drink in my hand back and take 5 of the drinks he recommended, 2 strawberry, 1 raspberry, and 2 coffee. "I see..Thank you" I say patting his head, The boy instantly responds with a smile "Anything for a customer!"

Hes a smart boy, He'll be a good businessman when he grows up, But why here? in this gang filled city? I lean down to the boys height "How old are you?" I ask looking at his face, he had chubby cheeks but defined features. "I'm 10..but! i'm basically 11 hehe" He says with a smile. "Ahh..you're quite tall and handsome aren't you?" The little boy smirks "Of course! hehe but you are also very very handsome!" He exclaims, I smile and head up to check-out

"Hello" I was once again greeted by y/n. "Hi" I say shortly placing the drinks on the checkout, She scans my drinks and I pay her back in cash "I'm sorry about earlier.." I nod "Its fine." She clears her throat and bags my groceries "Thank you for shopping here, come again" She says with a small smile. I feel my heart drop. Her smile seems similar. Too similar.

End of Yuta's POV