Chapter 9- Date

"Hello noona!" Jungkook greeted the older.

"Hey, Kookie." Eunha greeted back.

"So where are we going?" He asked

"I'm not telling you." She said booping his nose.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Get out of the car." She told the younger.

"Why?" Jungkook asked

"Just do it, Kook." She said and he got out the car. Once he got out, she went in the driver's seat.

"Get in, Kookie." She said patting the passenger seat.

"Oh my Jisoos, I thought you were going to kidnap me." He said and got in the car. Eunha started the engine and drove off really fast.

"Uhh noona, slow down please!" Jungkook said

"Sorry Kookie, I like going fast." She said "Another reason, we're going somewhere far. And we have to get there in 45 minutes."

"But we have so much time left." Jungkook said

"Aish you're NO F.U.N, Jungkook." Eunha teased "No worries though, I'm here."

After 20 minutes of screaming in the car, they arrived at the place.

"We're here, Kookie!" Eunha exclaimed as she was parking in the parking lot. Jungkook looked like he was about to pass out.

"Come on, Kookie. Get up!" Eunha says nudging him.

"Ok." He said weakly, he was dizzy and felt like he needed to vomit.

He was shocked when he saw the place. It was a fancy restaurant. He's heard of this place, the food is very expensive. He didn't have enough money for this, he didn't sign up for this. They entered the restaurant and the waiter brought them to their seat.

"Thank you, noona!" Jungkook said

"You're welcome, Kookie!" She said

"Umm... how do we pay for this?" He asked "The food here is enough to buy an apartment."

"I have connections." She said and a girl walked towards us.

"Hey Eunha!" She said

"Hello unnie!" She said

"What would you like to order?" She asked

"Anything. Just pick for us." Eunha said

"I'm guessing that this is the guy that you reserved for." She said pointing at Jungkook

"Yep! This is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Minatozaki Sana the—" his eyes widened at the name.

"The owner of the restaurant." He said with widened eyes and a gaped mouth.

"Yep! That's me. I'll come back with the food." She said walking away.

"How'd you know her?" Jungkook asked immediately after she left.

"She's my childhood friend. We have each other's backs." She said

~Meanwhile~

"Argh! You little..." I said as I chased Jimin down the stairs.

"Give Vernon back!" I shouted as we entered the living room.

"No!" He replied and I tackled him to the couch and pinned him down getting the bear from his hands.

"Uhh...Y/n?" He said

"Yeah?" I asked

"Please get off." He said