Chapter 20- Asked Out

"I like you, Chloe." Baekhyun confesses.

"I-I uhmm..." Chloe stutters and just then the door opened revealing Taehyung.

"Chloe? Y/n's awake." Taehyung said

"REALLY?!" Chloe says almost yelling, and he nods.

"Sorry, Baekhyun oppa... I have to go now." Chloe says

"It's ok, come back for me, ok?" He says.

"I will." Chloe smiles then walks to Taehyung.

Taehyung shot Baekhyun a death glare and closed the door.

"What was your answer?" Taehyung asks with a monotoned tone.

"Answer? You heard it?!" Chloe asks.

"Yes." Taehyung shortly answers.

"Wuh? Why did you do that? There's something called privacy! Did you hear everything? Did you ever drop on purpose or was it an accident?——" Chloe got cut off by Taehyung pinning her to the wall and kissing her softly.

Chloe froze at his actions, but after registering everything that's happening she kisses back.

They broke the kiss when they noticed eyes were on them. Chloe tried hiding her face as her face was really really red, and Taehyung just stared at her. They broke this kiss, but they didn't leave from their spots. Taehyung's two hands were on the sides of Chloe's head, and she was avoiding eye contact as she plans on how to escape his hold.

"Chloe, look at me." Taehyung says lifting her chin up with his finger.

Chloe looks up at him, and he opened his mouth to speak.

"I like you. No, scratch that, I love you. Ever since the first day you moved in the mansion, you were the only thing occupying my head." Taehyung confesses.

Chloe's jaw hung opened from his confession, she didn't know what to say.

"Will you uhhhm... be my girlfriend?" Taehyung said and Chloe stayed quiet.

"You don't have to answer it now of course I'll give you time——." Taehyung got cut off when Chloe pulled his shirt and kissed him.

They pulled away when they were out of breathe.

"Yes, I would love to!" Chloe says and Taehyung hugs her.

"Great job, Taehyung-ah!" Someone claps their hands.

They both turn around to see Namjoon and Hyuna.

"Uhh hyung..." Taehyung started.

"No need to explain, we heard everything." Namjoon said.

"What's she doing here?" Chloe asks emphasizing the 'she' pertaining to her mother.

"It's ok, she's not gonna hurt you. She just wants to see you." Namjoon said.

"How sure are you?" Chloe asks doubting her mother.

"Please, Chloe, give me a chance to talk." Hyuna begs.

"Fine, after I see Y/n." Chloe says.

"Ok." Hyuna agreed.