Chapter 21- First date

"CHLOE!!!!!" Y/n shouted.

"Aish, what is it?" She shouted from her room.

"YOONGI ASKED ME OUT!!!" Y/n shouted.

After five seconds Chloe bursted the door opened.

"YOONGI OPPA DID WHAT?!" Chloe screamed so loud that probably the whole mansion can hear her.

"He. Asked. Me. Out." Y/n said.

"Oh my! Really?!" Chloe said still not believing the situation.

"Yes, he did." Y/n said.

Chloe was screaming over how he never looked at girls and that he never asked anyone out before and that she thought he was going to die alone in the future.

"Ok, stop, please." Y/n said. "Please help me choose an outfit."

"I'D BE HAPPY TO!!!" Chloe shouted and ran to Y/n's closet.

Chloe was throwing out all of her clothes, some landed on the bed, some on the floor, some on Y/n, and finally she found a good outfit.

"Here, try it on." Chloe said throwing her a black leather jacket, white shirt, and a white mini skirt. (A/n: my fashion sense is horrible. I just usually wear pants/shorts and hoodies or sweaters or shirts. I don't wear skirts even though my mom makes me wear skirts sometimes.)

"How did these get in my closet?" Y/n asks as she never had skirts before.

"Those are mine, I gave them to you." Chloe says.

"When?" Y/n asks confused.

"You were sleeping and I asked if you wanted the skirt and you said yes." Chloe said.

"I was sleeping, Chloe. I wasn't in my right mindset yet." Y/n said.

"Too late. Just wear it." She pushes her in the bathroom.

"CHLOE!!!!!" Y/n shouts from inside and Chloe giggles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you ready?" Yoongi asks Y/n.

"Uhh yeah..." Y/n scratches her nape.

They went downstairs and were stopped by Jin.

"Where are you two going?" Jin asked.

"Uhh——." Yoongi cuts me off.

"On a date, why?" Yoongi said.

"DATE?!" Jin shouts and everyone came running to Jin.

"D...dat...e?" Jungkook pants.

"Yoongi hyung is going on a date?!" Hoseok asks surprised.

"With my sister?!" Jimin added.

"Chill, we'll be home before 8pm." Yoongi said.

"Seriously?" Jin asked again.

"What? It's not like you've never been on a date before." Yoongi smirked.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" Jin stuttered.

"Don't lie about going on secret dates with Sowon, there's nothing to hide between us." Yoongi said. "Come on, Y/n. Let's go." He said taking his hand in hers which made Y/n blush.

They left the noisy house, Yoongi let go of Y/n's hand and walked in silence.

Ten minutes later, they arrived at an ice cream store and Yoongi was about to go to the counter until Y/n recognized her old grade school friend Minghao was at the counter.

"Wait." Y/n held Yoongi's wrist.

Yoongi looked at her hand then looked at her. "Why?"

"I'll order, you go find a seat." Y/n said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Umm, don't ask any questions." Y/n said. "Flavor?" She asked Yoongi.

"Mint chocolate chip." Yoongi told her.

"Ok." Y/n went to the counter.

"Hello Y/n-ssi!" Minghao greeted her.

"Hello Minghao-ssi!! You remember me!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Of course I do. The one that saved me from that bully. What brings you here?" He asks.

"Someone asked me out." She said

"Asked you out?!" Minghao almost shouted.

"Yes. Is it really that hard to believe?" Y/n asks.

"Yes, I thought you'd be single forever. Now, what flavor do you want?" He asked.

"Mint chocolate chip and (insert your ice cream flavor)." Y/n said.

"Ok!" Minghao said. "That'll be (insert amount of money)." She gave him the money and he gave her the ice creams.

"Enjoy!!!" Minghao said

"Ok!!" Y/n replied.

"What took you so long? Who's that?" Yoongi asked when you sat in front of him.

"That's Minghao, my grade school friend. We chatted a bit." Y/n said.

"Uh huh. Ok." Yoongi said.

They ate in awkward silence until it was broken by Yoongi.

"So... what are your hobbies?" Yoongi asked nervously scratching his nape and not making eye contact.

Cute.

"I like singing and dancing, and sometimes drawing but I'm not so good at it." She said

"Those are nice hobbies." He commented. "I like rapping, sleeping, and taking pictures. That's just the tip of the iceberg, I don't remember all of them." He said.

"You rap?!" Y/n asked in disbelief.

"You don't believe me?" Yoongi said.

"I don't know if I should." Y/n said doubtful.

"I'll show you when we get home." Yoongi said.

"Do you like your job?" Y/n asks.

"Of course I do!" He said happily showing  his cute gummy smile.

Cute.

"What's your family business origin?" Y/n asks.

"My great grandfather was mafia by blood. So it was passed down by generation." Yoongi said shortly.

They talked and got to know each other more. Y/n was now able to call Yoongi with honorifics without stuttering, and Yoongi was happy about that.

They decided to go home because it was 7:37pm and if they didn't get home by 8 then they're screwed with Jin.

They got back to the house with an unpleasant view when they got to the living room.

"Taehyung, Chloe please get a room." Yoongi said.

"That was not suppose to happen!! We were just playing truth or dare and well... it didn't turn out great." Chloe said.

"You enjoyed that, admit it!" Taehyung smirked.

"Shut up!" Chloe hit Taehyung playfully.

"Dinner's ready!!!" Jin shouted from the kitchen, and they all gathered in the dining room to eat dinner.

Later in the night Y/n was sleeping comfortably on her bed. Until she disturbed by a door opening.

"Yoongi oppa... what do you want?" Y/n asked moving the other way.

"Come with me to my room, I'm gonna show you something." Yoongi said.

"Well, it better be worth my time, I love my sleep." Y/n grumbled and got out of bed.

She stumbled a little bit Yoongi supported her. "I'm sure it's worth your time, jagi."