Chapter 23- Plan

"Wow hyung. You already have a plan." Jimin said amused.

"You should've seen him planning in the office a month ago." Taehyung laughs.

"Shut up!" Yoongi told the two boys and sat on the couch.

"Oh, Baekhyun oppa texted me, he's asking if I wanna meet up with him." Chloe said which made Taehyung look at her with his left eyebrow raised.

"He knows, oppa. It's just as friends." Chloe said.

"Fine. You have to be home before 6pm." Taehyung says and Chloe walks upstairs to get changed.

"Guys, this is the perfect time to tell you guys." Taehyung said.

"Tell us what?" Jimin asked.

"It's Chloe's birthday in a few days, and I don't what to do!!!!" Taehyung stresses.

"One thing to do is ask for hand in marriage, but it's too early to do that." Jungkook says.

"Yah! Jungkook! I didn't see you come through the door, where did you go?" Sowon asks.

"I went to get banana milk first." He said sipping on his milk.

"And if Taehyung wants to marry Chloe, he'll have to get through me first." Yoongi says.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

"I'm her cousin, pabo!" Yoongi said.

"Whatever, I'm already approved." Taehyung said.

"No your not." Yoongi said and Taehyung whines at him.

"Shhhhh! You might wake the princess up." Yoongi said referring to Y/n.

"Yoongi hyung is finally being thoughtful~!" Jimin says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n groans as she wakes up. "Where am I? What time is it?" She asks rubbing her eyes and yawning.

She lies back down and noticed that she wasn't in her room, and what her head was on is not her pillow.

She springs off the couch to see Yoongi sleeping on the couch.

"Oh my gosh, I slept on Yoongi's lap." Y/n said and she looked at the clock, 7:11pm.

"What the hell?" Y/n mumbles to herself.

She walks to the dining room to see everyone eating dinner.

"You guys are eating dinner without me?" Y/n asks.

"Yoongi oppa told us not to wake you guys up." Chloe said.

"Well... you should still have woke us up, we might not have food anymore." Y/n said sitting down.

"If you said 'us' you should have woken up Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said.

"Oh heheh, ok." Y/n said going back to the living room.

"Yoongi oppa! Wake up!!!" Y/n says shaking Yoongi.

"YOONGI OPPA!!!!!!" Y/n yells in his ear.

"What do you want?" Yoongi says lying down on the couch.

"They're literally eating dinner without us." Y/n said.

"Ugh, so what? I don't need to eat—— argh!!!!" Yoongi rolled off the couch and hit the floor.

"Even the couch says you need to eat." Y/n puts her hands on her hips.

He groans and rubs his back. "Well, I am awake now, because of you."

"Good, let's eat." Y/n says and skips into the kitchen happily.

Cute. He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't you think that's too cliché?" Taehyung complains.