Chapter 15- Regrets

Y/n: Eunbi-ah, sorry  that I have
to postpone the blind date.

Eunbi dancing machine: Oh, it's
ok, unnie. Why though?

Y/n: Some problems with his
schedule.

Eunbi dancing machine: Ohh
arasseo. Tell me when it's going
to be, ok? I have to go to work, bye
unnie!

Y/n: Don't work yourself too
much, ok? Bye!

I put my phone down on the bedside table, thinking about what Yoonji said last night.

"Y/n, you're up already?" Sowon asks sleepily.

"Yeah, sorry if I woke you." I apologized

"You didn't, it's ok." She says "You know, I had a dream last night, it was about Yoonji. She was threatening someone, but I doubt she'll do that."

That definitely wasn't a dream, right? I thought.

"Uhm yeah! Why would she do that?" I said. Maybe it was just a dream, I have no right to jump into conclusions now.

Sowon and I did our morning routines and went downstairs for breakfast.

When we got downstairs, we saw Yoongi and Yoonji throwing us death glares.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you for a minute." Yoongi said

"Uh ok?" I said and followed him to the hallway.

"What did you do to her?" He asked

"What did I do?" I asked back

"Don't play innocent, Y/n. You threatened her to stay away from me." He said seriously

"What?" I asked again "I didn't do that." I said trying to leave to go back to the kitchen.

"My sister said so, and I believe her." He said

"Well, believe her all you want." I said "If one day you find out she's lying, don't come back crawling to me for forgiveness." I said and walked away.

Yoongi scoffed "As if I'll ask for your forgiveness."

~Later that day~
I was alone in my room because Sowon unnie went out with Jin oppa to buy groceries for dinner. I was playing a game on my phone until someone snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Hey!~" I whined to the person.

"Don't you whine at me!" Yoonji said

"What do you want, Yoonji?" I asked and looked behind her to see Yuju.

"Don't try to prove your innocence to my oppa, it's not going to work. He believes me more than you, and you should know that." She sassed and Yuju looked like she didn't want to get involved in this situation.

"That's all I'm going to say. Bye!" She said and left the room leaving Yuju behind.

"Aren't you going with her?" I asked Yuju.