Special Chapter - A Holiday Celebration

"Eomma! They're here!" A little kid's voice echoes through the house.

"They are? You should probably wake your father up now." Y/n said and he went up the stairs to the master bedroom.

She opens the door to her best friend and her family. "FIVE YEARS!" Chloe shouts in her face. "It has been five years since I last saw you!" Chloe hugs her tight not wanting to let go of her best friend.

"You're over exaggerating. It's only been a year, you were here last Christmas." Y/n hugs her back.

"Auntie Y/n?" Hyungtae interrupts, "where is Kiyeon?" He asks looking for her son.

"He'll be down once your uncle wakes up." She chuckles lightly, Yoongi was probably still sleeping knowing him.

"Hey Y/n!" Taehyung greets, holding a lot of gifts. "I'll just put these under the tree." He says and heads in the living room.

It was a tradition for all them to reunite on the thirty-first of December, so they'll be able to celebrate New Year as well.

"Hyungtae hyung!" You hear Kiyeon's voice from the stairs, he was running down faster than a lightning bolt. They hug each other and Kiyeon greeted Chloe. "Hello Auntie!" And they both ran to the living room.

"He's so cute and hyper!" Chloe coos and Y/n remarks.

"Yeah," she agrees "too hyper most of the time." She brought Chloe inside and the others came within the hour too. Yoongi was still not in sight.

"Where is that husband of mine?" She silently mumbled, it was already five thirty in the afternoon. Getting up from the couch, she made her way to the bedroom.

"Yoongi?" She opened the door and saw him shirtless and a towel wrapped around his waist. "Yoongi, it's already half past five! How long was that shower of yours?" She went in and closed the door behind her.

"Sorry," he said "I fell asleep while showering." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Well, get changed and go downstairs, everyone is waiting for you." Y/n scolded him.

"What about my kiss though?" He pouted, walking towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Y/n gives him a light peck on his lips. "There." She smiles at him, "now hurry, we don't want to keep them waiting." She nagged and left the room.

"Haeun, you've grown so tall!" Y/n heard Sowon say.

"Duh, she's taking after her super tall father!" Jungkook says and Eunha hits his arm.

"Guys, I ordered Sprite!" Hoseok announces.

"Where's Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asks Y/n when she entered the room.

"He's changing." Y/n said and sat down again.

"Aish that hyung never changes." Namjoon comments and the others nod.

"Oh look he's here!" Jin says and they all look at Yoongi strutting down the stairs in a Christmas sweater and pants.

"At least you followed the theme this year Yoongi oppa." Eunbi says.

"I decided I'd be fun before the year ends." Yoongi plainly says.

The kids went up to Kiyeon's room to play like every year, while the adults catch up in the living room.

"How's the business, Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon asks.

"It's going pretty well. There's not much drama going on, so it's been pretty peaceful after that last fight five years ago." Yoongi said sipping from his wine glass he took from the table.