first day

(A/N: pls this is my first story to make soo it might be cringy)

Taehyung's pov:It is was a bright sunny day I looked at the clock to see that i was late for school

Taehyung's pov:
It is was a bright sunny day I looked at the clock to see that i was late for school. I heard my mom for downstairs. "Kim taehyung if you don't come down right now you will be punished!!" (A/N: don't think it's dirty )
I rub my eyes." Im coming!!" I screamed to my mom.

I stood up walk out of my room to find my mom standing right infront of the kitchen."you know your late right" my mom said while tapping her feet.

" yea i know im late so can you pls let me go to school" i said while looking down.

. "But you haven't eaten breakfast yet" my mom said while looking at me tapping her shoes again.

"I'll just eat in school with jungkook" i said while biting my bottom lip in nervousness

"Hmmm ok then but don't be late home"
My mom said while going back into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~~~

I looked at the clock and it said "8:30"
"SHIT IM SO LATE!" I said while running up to my room to change. After changing into my uniform i ran down took my book bag and said "bye mom I'll go now" then ran out of my house running to school. I entered the school with no problem then I arrived in front of the classroom door i gulped while twisting the knob. I opened the door too see my teacher  looking at me while the others also look.

"Why are you late again taehyung?" The teacher said while raising his voice.

"I-i the a-alarm di-didn't work" I mentally slapping my self for stuttering.

The teacher let out a sigh and said " ok but its the last time you make that excuse again"

i nodded then went to the seat next to jungkook.
I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw yoongi " What?". I said to yoongi

" is that really the excuse you thought in your head" yoongi said while a grin appeared on his face. I could hear jin and namjoon laughing in front of us.

"SHHHH CAN'T YOU GUYS LISTEN FOR ONES!!!" The teacher screamed while we jumped from shock. "Taehyung, namjoon,jin, yoongi, jungkook to the principles office NOW!"

"OOOOOHHH " the whole class went like that until we left going to the office. (A/n: ima skip this part cuz its getting boring and idk what to put )