Stealing

Jungkook's eyes widened to see his boyfriend in this kind of state. He was terrified to see taehyung all beat up. He was speechless

Before Jungkook could do anything, he brought taehyung to the clinic.

But now he had to look for jimin

He was so mad. Why would he do that to tae
Im going to fucking find him, he thought while running in the hallways trying to look for jimin but he was no were to be found. Jungkook looked at the clock and it said "3:59" about one more minute until the school ended.
Until he heard someone.

He followed that sound and it lead him to jimin stiting in the locker room. Jungkook ran to him in anger. Jungkook screamed at jimin.

" WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!?!?" Jimin turned to him in fear.

"Because u-um h-he i-is st-stealing you fr-from me". Jungkook looked at him in confusion

" HOW THE FUCK IS HE STEALING, HES ALREADY WITH ME!"

"I-i" then jimin ran away leaving jungkook
With so much confusion and so much fucking hate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{} 30 minutes later {}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's pov

I ran to the nurses office to see taehyung on the bed asleep with a few bruises and scratches on his face and he's eyes red and puffy from crying. Aish why does he have to get hurt.

I signed and taehyung's state. I hated seeing him all beat up and scars and scratches on his face and arms. I walked over to him and touched his face or rather poke it. Pop pop haha. I say while poking his nose.

While i was poking his nose his eyes fluttered open and he scrunched his nose.

" yah Jungkook-ah what are you doing"

I laughed and just ignored the question.
"Taetae are you ok?" I say in a soft voice

"Im dizzy and my face hurts". Then taehyung covers his face.

"Yah dont cover your face :/"
I say while pulling his arm of his face.

About 5 to 10 minutes later jin comes running through the door " YAH IS MY CHILD OK!?"

"Really hyung ;-;"

" what i have to know if my child is ok ( ̄ー ̄ )"

"Aish he's still asleep well he woke up
Abit before but he fell asleep agin aflskjiks"

Jin nodded and went over to taehyung and just sat there on the floor. The floor is fucking dirty. I say in head. After a bit taehyung finally wakes up.

"Tae I'll bring you home, lets go"
Taehyung nodded and followed jungkook to the car. It was a smooth ride but silent nothing  to awkward.

————————————————————————
20 minutes later
——————————————————————-

We finally arrived to taehyung's house to see his mom waiting for him. We were actually pretty late.

Taehyung's mom came running to us...

"Shit we fucked up"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Even if no one is reading this ima still update ( ◠‿◠ )