Hickeys

"Jin we're home"

Jin's Pov:
I heard namjoon's voice from the side of the the room, i look to see the door open with hoseok carrying jimin and namjoon holding jungkook, as you can tell jimin and jungkook are drunk as fuck while namjoon and hoseok are not (obviously)

I observed the state of jungkook and jimin, first I observed jungkook.

He had a few hickeys on his neck, he had swollen lips and ruffled hair.

Same with jimin.

Before they even arrived i was thinking on what will happen when taehyung finds out,
Will they fight, will they break up? Or some other shit you could think of.

(20 minutes later )

3rd person's pov:

Hoseok placed in his room, after that they just placed jungkook on the couch while they talked cause his hickeys were still visible and if he stayed in tae's room, tae Would just wake up to a drunk ass jungkook, well it was gonna happen either way, tae would find out sooner or later.

Ten minutes have passed and they decided to sleep i mean it was already 5am so they were all tired asfuck,

(A/N: im not writing how they went to sleep cause im lazy )

(In the morning)

jin woke up first because for some reason he wakes up the earliest and always looks flawless after waking up, he was going down from his room to the kitchen to make breakfast for the guys.

But when he passed the living room he didn't see Jungkook on the couch were they left him, jin didn't worry though. He probably just used the bathroom or something.

"AHHHHHHH"

"It came from tae's room...."

———-

A/N:
Ahhhh I HAVE EXAMS TOMORROW WISH ME LUCK .