Friends

If there are wrong grammar here or misspelled stuff ima just tell you i was sleepy and shit soo please excuse me HAHAHA
—————————————————————

" i was jealous "

Jungkook was confused at what jimin said "jealous seriously "

"What do you mean jealous "

"I-i just i have fellings for you..."
Jimin said shly while covering his face in embarrassment

Jungkook sighed at the sudden confession of jimin. "Jimin you know i have a boyfriend right"

" yea i know... i just wanted to get it off my shoulders"
Jimin looked up at Jungkook with a faint smile

Jungkook nodded at what jimin said. He was about to walk away when jimin grabed his wrist.

"Can we still be friends?.....please"
Jimin said in a low tone

"Sure, but one rule"

"What is it"
Jimin said in confusion

"Taehyung's off limits for you"

Jimin wanted to slap Jungkook because they already agreed that there just gonna be friends.
Instead jimin pulled out a sign with an "x" on it.

"Whats that supposed to mean"Jungkook said confused and laughed

Jungkook said confused and laughed.

"Im being the extra bitch that i'am btw it mean yes."

(A/n: ik an "x" means no but still just role with it (^-^) )

[] tImE sKiP (lItErAlLy)

Jimin's relationship between Jungkook and all his other friends have grown. Jimin no longer has a crush on jungkook but instead found someone else but he hasn't said anything yet only jungkook and taehyung know about jimin's crush.

Taehyung and jungkook's relationship has grown aswell. Since they're are all seniors. All of them are planing on living in a house together (yes all 7 of them )

                                ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

After graduating namjoon was planing on a party for just the 7 of them in a club but taehyung couldn't go because he was sick so
Namjoon, jungkook, jimin and hoseok went.

Jin and yoongi just wanted to stay home and eat plus jin wanted to stay cause tae was sick and yoongi said he was tired and didn't want to stand plus he was just in his room watching netflix.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Jin was about to sit down until his phone recived a message. Jin opened the message to see whom it was from.

Jungkook:
hyung... um is tae still sick?

)()()()()()()()()()()()———————-)()()()()()()()
A/N: sooo lol i wrote this june 13,2019 and it's Thursday OOF nExT cHaPptEr nOw!