smile

"Hey, how r u?" Taehyung asked

I stood there unable to move again. hE jUsT fUcKing wAlkEd In lIke bOY I WASENT PREPARED DLSLSKSLS.

Taehyung let out a small chuckle, "did i scare you a bit kook?" Taehyung asked

"Kook" I haven't heard that name in a while... i miss it when he calls me that. I let out a small smile.

Taehyung noticed it and walked closer to me.
I didn't notice him walking to me, i look up to see taehyung looking at me with a small smile on his face. He's so fucking cute.

I didn't notice the blood rushing through my face, I looked like a tomato that was freshly picked from the farm. but Taehyung noticed it again and placed his hand on top of my head, after that i saw a flashback.

-Flashback -

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, "look at this bitch, all crying and shit like a fucking baby"

, Taehyung had bruises and cuts on his skin, he was crying, not from the pain of his injuries but the pain of what happened, he was walking through the hallway but then he felt someone push him, all his stuff he was carrying fell from his hands, he looked back to the three boys. The boys that were known as the bullies of the school. Almost the whole school feared them, even some teachers.

"Oh look at this ,lil fucking Taehyung was going home. Did you think we would forget to target someone before school ends"

Taehyung was shaking, he didn't say anything, he only stayed silent.

"This bitch, are you mute or something?!"

Taehyung looked up at them with fear, this wasn't the first time he was targeted

" won't talk eh?, well like I would care"

He punched taehyung in the face, taehyung stared coughing, blood poring from his nose.

damn that was a  strong punch. Shit.

The two other guys that was with the bully lifted taehyung so that it would take a good aim. But before he could punch, they heard someone.

That voice was unfamiliar to the bullies, but familiar to taehyung.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FRIEND?"

Ouch friend zoned while being beat up

Jungkook ran over to taehyung and picked him up from the scene and left, just like that

Thay arived at jungkook's house and he set taehyung the bed.

"Hey tae baby are you ok~"

"WHATS WITH THE BABY, I JUST GOT BEAT UP, DO YOU WANT ME TO FAINT?!"

"I-im ok..." i said with a soft smile

" you clearly aren't" Jungkook said with a chuckle, and placed his hand on my head, I smiled with my cheeks glowing red.

I looked up at him smiling, "I'll protect you too kook, im sorry u had to come save me.

-End of flashback-

Jungkook's pov:

I stared crying.

—————-

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, ILL TRY TO MAKE MORE TIME FOR THIS BUT LATELY IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SHIT SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME.