Jealous

Hehehe 👆🏻👆🏻 😂

"YAH WHY AR-"
Taehyung's mom stood in shock to see her son with bruises and cuts on his face.

" what happened to you?"
Taehyung's mom said with a calmer and more concerned tone.

"Sc-school ag-again"
Tae hit himself from stuttering. Taehyung's mom let out a deep sign and just told the two to get inside. Once inside taehyung's mom got the first aid kit. (Even if he just came from the clinic) she gave tae a pain killer cause his head he had a head ache. Its had been a rough day for the both of them especially tae because of all the injuries and shit.

"Aish there go my plans on trying to befriend jimin"

The rest of the day Jungkook and taehyung just cuddled on taehyung's bed nothing more than that. ( a/n: i ain't writing no smut... yet)

『time skip』

The next day of school had begun and jungkook was planning on talking to jimin about what he did to taehyung but he couldn't find jimin anywhere so he decided to ask a bunch of people.

30 minutes have passed and he saw jimin with yoongi at one of the lunch tables laughing there asses off

Jungkook approached the two laughing idiots
And hit yoongi on the back. Yoongi jumped at the sudden touch.

" yah you scared me lil shit"

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at yoongi and jimin. But jimin looked at Jungkook scared cuz of what he did to taehyung.

"Jimin we need to talk"
Jimin nodded and gulped then stood up and followed jungkook to the corner to talk

" jimin why did you have to beat the shit out of tae?" Jungkook looked at jimin with anger and confusion.

"Be-because i -i"

Jungkook signed. "Spit it out chim"

"Chim" jimin chuckled at the sudden nickname

"Stfu and fucking answer the damn question"

Jimin signed and said with a quiet voice but still hearable tone

"I was jealous "

___________\\\\__________\\\\___
A/n: um I'll be so yea thats this chappter
My school is near so that sucks but still hope u enjoy i lAb yOu (: