Hard

Third person pov:
It was already lunch break when they left the office. Taehyung felt his stomach ache because he hadn't eaten anything yet.

"Tae-hyung are you hungry?" Jungkook said in a concern tone.

" yea I haven't eaten yet" taehyung said while holding his stomach.

An idea went to jungkook's head and
Wispers to taehyung " lets go to the top of the school hyung" with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung nodded in agreement and snuck to the top of the school with jungkook.jungkook brought food for him and taehyung. " here its for you" jungkook said with a smile on his face. "Thank yo-" taehyung was cut off by jungkook because jungkook had connected there lips together.

Taehyung pulled away after a bit and said " not here jungkook pls I don't want to get caught" while bitting his bottom lip. They heard something weird like another person watching them.

"SUPRISED BITCH!" Yoongi screamed at them. Jungkook and taehyung screamed in shock. " What the fuck yoongi, why would you creep up on us like that!?" Jungkook said while raising his voice.

" i just came to tell you bitches to go down because luch is almost ending you horny ass bitches"

Jungkook and taehyung sighed at yoongi creeping up on them like that. But the three of them went down to the last class together, but this class was separated with the othere

Math- Class a: jin and yoongi
Science- Clads b: j-hope and namjoon
History- Class c : taehyung and jungkook

"Well we have to go to different classes then" taehyung said while jungkook backhugs him. "Come on lets go hyung" jungkook said to taehyung. Taehyung nodded in agreement and went on to class.the class was normal and simple until the teacher said " well tomorrow we have a new student with us his name is park jimin so pls treat him well"

Taehyung's pov
A new student hu well i better get to know
Him well hopefully. As i was thinking about the new student tomorrow i felt a hand on my thighs i looked to were it was and saw jungkook smirking while touching my thighs. Jungkook's hand went higher until the point on where it was close to my dick.

I wispered in his ear " Sto-stop it jungkook i do-don't want to get hard in class"

  Jungkook just smirked at me and placed his hand on top of my dick .I let out a soft moan which got my teachers attention.

"Taehyung what is that sound"
The teacher said while looking at me with a weirded out look.

"I-its nothing sr" I said while stuttering. The teacher just turned back to the board with a disgusted look. I could hear jungkook chuckling about what just happened. After 10 more minutes class was over.

I walked home like nothing happened.when in my house straight to my room and went on my phone the whole day. We had a GC/ group chat in my phone called bangtan bitches. Ik its sounds stupid but namjoon named it sooo. . Namjoon, jin, yoongi, jungkook, hobi, and me. So i just chatted there most of the time.