Her Eyes; an entire galaxy

Asfandyar drove his green jeep on the curvy black roads between the twilight hills leading to Islamabad. The tires made their monotonous hiss over the rain-washed road and the air that made its way through the filters was meadow-sweet.

Asfandyar had a medical conference in Islamabad for three days so they were headed towards the city. Zubiya had nothing to do with the meeting but Asfandyar had insisted to take her with himself, for because he wanted her to have a break from her busy routine also he needed the best company.

***

Asfandyar stole little glances of Zubiya as he drove. Zubiya's head rested with the jeep's window. Alluringly, she would blink her eyes from time to time, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly.

Asfandyar had always found her eyes enchanting. Her chocolate brown eyes could swallow galaxies, simply spellbinding. Each one held a coruscate gleam that enhanced her beauty. Her eyes showed her soul.

Accompanying her eyes, were her perfect golden brown hair that rested right above her shoulders, her perfect skin that looked so fragile yet so soft, her cheeks the colour of pink roses and eyelashes longer than anyone's he had ever seen. She was ethereal.

How was he to put their love into mere words? he thought to himself. An entire ocean of ink wouldn't be enough to describe them. They were a starburst of light amongst the darkening dusk. They were all the stars in the sky condensed into a single point. They were everything and nothing at the same time. Together, they were both a beautiful dream and a catastrophic nightmare.

Zubiya was the sweetest melody to Asfandyar's eyes and ears. She could wrap him up in her words. Asfandyar guessed that's attraction but it felt so deep, as if that was the start of a song that plays on and on, something so soothing to his soul. Zubiya was actually the soulmate, he has needed for so very long.

***

They reached Islamabad at night. They had been given a nice room to stay in. The room was all white and cream colour themed. It had clean linens, simple and mostly white; the walls were all cream. The furniture was rustic and dark, sprinkled liberally with vibrant cushions. The white curtains were also linen, the kind of white that is untouched by hands and devoid of dust.

But the most exciting part was the balcony that manifested the whole city. The cool night breeze of Islamabad was quite pacifying and appeasing. Both of them found sitting in the balcony a delight. In that dark night Asfandyar wrapped his arms around Zubiya and she let her head rest upon his chest. All of her thoughts stopped as if her heart took over from her head when they were close.

The moonlight was like a diffused ocean above them, lessening the inky blackness of the night, to dull the stars that speckled and glittered in the heavens above

***

A/N: This oneshot is really really short but this is just the beginning. I'll post longer ones as soon as i'll get motivation from your votes, comments and views.
Here's to a new start of my imagination, for my very precious Dr Asfandyar and Dr Zubiya. More drama coming up in the next chapters, Insha'Allah.
Until next time,
Asslam o alaikum ❤