Asfandyar is all she needs

Hold yourselves. This is going to be really long. Also, stay home. Stay safe.

A friendly tip to keep yourself busy: Binge watch Yakeen ka safar maybe or read these oneshots ;)

Happy reading.

***

(continuing from where I left the last time)

The mobile's screen lightened up Zubiya's face with blue light. Asfandyar drove quietly as Zubiya checked in her Whatsapp. Her legs rested with an uneasiness. The black strappy heels she wore, were sophisticated and had an undeniably high-end. Wearing them for more than four hours straight, moving around the entire hall, standing through out the whole event she had ended up having a severe foot pain at the end of the night. Zubiya bent to unstrap her heels because she had had enough with the heels, tightly held around her ankles.

"You're tired?" Asfandyar asked.

"Yeahh, thora bohat." Zubiya replied as she collected her hair at the back of her ears. Simultaneously she leaned backward and her head was against the head-rester of the car seat. She closed her eyes.

"Ghar pe tou Haroon bhai ne carrom waghera ka plan banaya hoya hai, you're not in then, I guess?" Asfandyar predicted as he drove at quiet a good speed.

"Mein ne aesa kab kaha hai? Mein sou jaun gi tou Haroon bhai ki team mein kon hou ga? Isliye mein beshak bohat thaki hoyi bhi hongi, tou bhi, I'll not sleep." She gave in a clarification.

"Achaaaw?! Last time jab mein keh raha tha ke Zubiya please meray sath Fortnite ka aik 'duos match' khel lou tou aap ne kaha tha ke, Asfi mein bohat thak gayi hoon aur mein soney jaa rahi hoon. Aur aap sou bhi gayi theen. Phir mein ne aik udaas sa solo match khela tha. Likin abhi tou aap thakey honey ke bawajood carrom khelein gi. Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai bhai?" Asfandyar reminded her of a recent event back at Neelum Valley.

"Pheli baat tou yeh hai ke mein isliye sou gayi thi kyun ke agley din hum dono ne hospital jana tha. Dosri baat, aap uss 'duos match' se phele bhi dou ghanton se nonstop gaming kar rahe thay. Mein ager join kar leti tou agley dou ghante bhi kaheen nahi janey thay. Aur sabse bari baat aap mujhe fortnite mein kabhi jeetnay nahi detay aur uss din mera haarne ka koyi mood nahi tha, isliye mein sou gayi thi." She explained again.

This had become their routine. Asfandyar used to tease Zubiya for nothing and Zubiya would always try to justify and Asfandyar would never listen and so on.

"Asal baat tou sabse end pe boli hai aap ne." He offered a further innuendo for the current discussion and Zubiya rolled her eyes. Asfandyar chuckled as he saw Zubiya deciding to not clarify her side any more.

"Shaadi se phele pata hota ke inhon ne mujhe itnaaaa tangg karna hai tou mein thora soch hi leti." Zubiya said in an un-audible voice and shook her head. Well obviously she wasn't serious about this remark so she tightened her lips to catch the smile invading her face.

"Apke pass koyi aur choice bhi nahi thi Madam." Asfandyar retorted, with his signature eyebrow smirk.

As soon as she heard him, her eyes widened dramatically. "Unbelievable!! Aik aik baat sunayi deti hai apko bhi." She replied and failed to capture her smile that was trying to break into this semi-sarcastic/semi-argumentative situation. Asfandyar was already beaming with pride for replying at the best moment. After which he pulled off the green jeep at the corner of the road. Zubiya looked at him with a questioning expression.

"Aik minute wait karo, mein abhi aaya." Asfandyar replied.

"Jaa kahan rahain hain Asfi?" She asked, perplexed.